UFC Free fight: Korean Zombie vs Leonard Garcia

It's hard not to love a fighter like KZ. Willing to take risks to go out and win a fight. It does cost him sometimes. The Yair loss was one of the best fights ever and I didn't believe what I was seeing live. I assumed he went down but was just laying on the canvass when the fight ended... then one second passed, 2, 3, oh shit. What was he hit with... replay... what the fuck. Damn.

War KZ. Get back in that win column and lets get the train back on track.

I hope he can check some leg kicks. Let's go Zombie!!

Its been a long time since i saw that fight, but it was a barn burner from what i remember.

MV5BODExYTM0MzEtZGY2Yy00N2ExLTkwZjItNGYzYTRmMWZlOGEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_.jpg

surprised we havent seen Garcia in Bare Knuckle at this point

I found the real Koren Zombie. Tony Ferguson, take notes!

The first fight was nuts and this wasn't too shabby either. Amazing finish. War KZ and Leonard.

Props to KZ for hitting one of my favorite subs and making UFC history that night. Edgie Bravo respects the skills of the Korean Zombie.

Damn every time KZ is fighting they upload some old ass fights, can't believe this dude has been gone for so long.

Poor Leonard

Before the KZ rematch he associated twister with drunken fun.

The first fight was nuts and this wasn't too shabby either. Amazing finish. War KZ and Leonard.

First and only twister ever inteh UFC!

Damn every time KZ is fighting they upload some old ass fights, can't believe this dude has been gone for so long.

They usually do this with most events put out old fights from the guys in the main event to get people pumped up. lol

@BEATDOWNS !! we've missed you a lot

Go away!

Last edited:
Back