UFC FOX SPORTS just posted this

Look forward to Cowboy crumbling under the pressure yet again. Conor's pressure is something else too. This ain't gonna be like Nate knocking Cerrone's stupid hat of his head.

I don't want to see either of those fights...

Imagine if they happen to win by some miracle.

We get to see RDA rematch a guy he just KO'd in 1 minute or a guy he beat up for 3 rounds.
They will find some excuse to still do "McGegor vs Dos Anjos".

He just fought at 170, very unlikely cowboy steps in the fight 2 weeks later at 155

really hope its not cowboy what a disappointment, might abandon the card.

Why? Cowboys gonna get destroyed by the pressure and Conor in the cage. Give it to Nate. At least he'll show up on fight night ready to go.

Will a victory over Cowboy counts as a retroactive title defense when Conor defeats RDA?????

i want a real fight, cowboy will quit in the 1st again he is abtich

Eh not really interested in Cerrone. There's better matchups in Pettis, Ferguson, Diaz, Khabib.

Why in the hell are people saying Pettis? Dude lost his last 2 fights, he's the worst offer on the table for sure.

Meh. I don't know... But something about Cerrone vs McGregor doesn't really get me hyped up.

cerrone would be so much better than diaz...

I'd prefer Diaz but as long as they find him someone I suppose.

Cerrone welts whenever he has a big fight or whenever someone pressures him.

Easy paycheck for McGregor.

And Conor fans have no faith in Conor against Khabib. :D This is fun.
No I do, and I think most conor fans have faith in conor as he does in himself vs khabib included. Its just that this is conors first fight at a higher weight class in the UFC vs the cream of the crop and the haters are not satisfied unless its khabib, It speaks to how much confidence conor instills in people even in his haters.

No I do, and I think most conor fans have faith in conor as he does in himself vs khabib included. Its just that this is conors first fight at a higher weight class in the UFC vs the cream of the crop and the haters are not satisfied unless its khabib, It speaks to how much confidence conor instills in people even in his haters.

Actually I'm fine with it being Nate or even Pettis. I just think it's funny that Conor fans are so clearly relieved it isn't Khabib. It's okay guys, Conor's not going to get laid on but he may just get Stockton slapped. :D

Back