UFC FOX SPORTS just posted this

Conor and his Law of Attraction at play here. He always wanted Cerrone over RDA. He got his wish.

Probably the easiest fight for Conor.
I agree, I can't think of an easier matchup for Conor. Cerrone is a guy who has trouble with trash talking, tough chinned fighters with great hands--- Nate Diaz made Cerrone fight Diaz's game!!!

Pettis, Diaz, maybe even Faber would be harder.

cm-punk.jpg

LETS GOOOOO

UFC on Fox posts kinda random stuff like this sometimes... Not sure what it means but it does seems a little strange that they'd just make that out of the blue

liver shot boom *collects paycheck*

No kidding. Cowboy doesn't even take his losses that seriously.

He just forgets about it and moves on to fight the next guy in 2 weeks.

He just fought 2 days ago...

Cowboy is the least interesting option on the table. Sincerely hope they go elsewhere.

I like it. If it hits the mat this fight is over. If it stays on the feet I'd favor Conor in the first round or two. But you know cowboy will leg kick the shit out of Conor the longer the fight lasts. And he is coming off a 1st round submission against a guy that is better on the ground than Conor. I do think Cowboy could win this if he doesn't get tko'd in the first 3 minutes

boring fight. Means nothing in the rankings and mcgreggor starches him easily.

yawn

Cerrone kinda deserves it after conor said he quit this is his chance to make him eat his words.

wow conor haters have no faith in anyone except for khabib.

Cowboy is the least interesting option on the table. Sincerely hope they go elsewhere.

It'd be a great fight.
The reason you're right is because of his recent loss to RDA.

Cucuy Fergie vs Conor could be amazing.
I think that's what will happen.
That's probably the fight the fans want, if it's for the interim title.

Barboza would be a great main event opponent too.
They could probably sell a Poirier rematch too.

DIaz winning the favorite and RT war so far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back