UFC Fox 27 - Jacare vs Brunson II - Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if jacare looks like his good old self, i think brunson can win this fight. but there is a very real chance that jacare looks like a shell given his injury, age and recent beatdown.

i'm also very intrigued by pichel/silva.

I don't think Jacare is close to his prime

I was amazed at his physique in the Whitt fight.

I don't think Jacare is close to his prime

I was amazed at his physique in the Whitt fight.

yeah bisping referred to him as "the incredible shrinking man" which i thought was quite funny. his traps and shoulders look noticeably smaller compared to a few years ago. could be an age thing, could also be a hot sauce thing.

yeah bisping referred to him as "the incredible shrinking man" which i thought was quite funny. his traps and shoulders look noticeably smaller compared to a few years ago. could be an age thing, could also be a hot sauce thing.

I think both

Use Dynamic Lines for openers ill, you do not need to refesh as lines appear in real time as released. Made a world of difference for me.

I hit Latifi +140 and Brunson (even though his line has since went the other way :( ). Any opinions on that fight? Seems to me Brunson can execute the Whittaker gameplan as long as he doesn't get wild. He has fought more composed since the Whittaker KO and his wrestling is very good (outwrestled Yoel).
wait can you explain the dynamic lines to me? you can PM me if you dont wanna clog

Use Dynamic Lines for openers ill, you do not need to refesh as lines appear in real time as released. Made a world of difference for me.

I hit Latifi +140 and Brunson (even though his line has since went the other way :( ). Any opinions on that fight? Seems to me Brunson can execute the Whittaker gameplan as long as he doesn't get wild. He has fought more composed since the Whittaker KO and his wrestling is very good (outwrestled Yoel).

Thx for the tip. Will definitely be checking next time lines open. I was wondering why it was taking them so long to post and why I wasn’t seeing the true opening lines

I can’t be mad at a play on brunson at good + odds, especially with jacares current situation

He has a legitimate chance of catching jacare.

Brunson has been fighting on the Senior Circuit for the last year.

Jacare is such a beast on the ground and I’m not sure he’s done yet. Whitaker is a special fighter and I don’t think just anybody is gonna starch Souza

-150 seemed reasonable for him

Thx for the tip. Will definitely be checking next time lines open. I was wondering why it was taking them so long to post and why I wasn’t seeing the true opening lines

I can’t be mad at a play on brunson at good + odds, especially with jacares current situation

He has a legitimate chance of catching jacare.

Brunson has been fighting on the Senior Circuit for the last year.

Jacare is such a beast on the ground and I’m not sure he’s done yet. Whitaker is a special fighter and I don’t think just anybody is gonna starch Souza

-150 seemed reasonable for him

That isn't changing here though ;). Not sure Jacare is done yet either, but he is certainly past his prime and injuries/USADA isn't helping.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i was loving latiti +money. damnit.

<VinceCa$h>
Lima sub +1435

Anyone betting Joaquim Silva against Vince Pichel ?
I have 1u for Silva. He is completely fearless in all positions and hard to grind out in that regard in comparison to someone like Njokuani. Silva’s conditioning seems really good where as Pichel was taking deep breaths in his last fight from the start almost as he was hyperventilating and calming himself down. Pichel does not have great reactive takedowns (?) to get the fight to the ground and Silva scrambles well from body locks and recovers if tripped from caught kicks. He’s too slippery and fast to be muscled around? I’m not sure how I should rate Pichel’s ko over Brown though. He looked good. Silva has diverse flurries and can fight from range and pick his spots entering pocket better than Brown, but does have a bad fight iq.

Bermudez line looks really solid to me here. Nothing else is really standing out much.

Brunson as a dog is great. Jacare has been dropped in all his recent non squash matches. It's kind of the issue with Jacare, he's only had 3 fights that anybody expected to be competitive in the last 6 or so years.

Last edited:
i hit brunson at +150, rest of the card looks like pure live bet.

I kinda like Andre Fili in this matchup . TAM guys are always prepared good against wrestlers and Bermudez is chinny. What is your opinion guys ? Besides they will have a good plan because Elkins fought Bermudez last year

Ji yeon +280

I’ll take some of that

Camacho will probably end up being my biggest play of the card. Dober puts everything into his punches and he’ll gas if he can’t get the knock out. Camacho has a great chin and loves to scrap

Basically a catchweight fight at 170lbs

Last edited:
I kinda like Andre Fili in this matchup . TAM guys are always prepared good against wrestlers and Bermudez is chinny. What is your opinion guys ? Besides they will have a good plan because Elkins fought Bermudez last year

I will be on Fili as well. I think this is a favorable stylistic matchup for him.

Ji yeon +280

I’ll take some of that

Camacho will probably end up being my biggest play of the card. Dober puts everything into his punches and he’ll gas if he can’t get the knock out. Camacho has a great chin and loves to scrap

Basically a catchweight fight at 170lbs
Im on Dober, Camacho coudlnt KO Brown in his last fight, his cardio isnt better either.
Dober is a striker and uses even his wrestling ! He took Holtzman several times down.

Man, i like Brunson as an underdog very much, but Jacare si classy grappler. He has taken down at least once (more of the fights he didnt need more to finish) everyone of his last 7 opponents. Before the Whittaker fight he hasnt been KO`d for 9 years (18 fights) and Brunson doesnt have the speed on the feet that Robert has. I must rewatch some of the Brunson`s fights to see what his TDD is looking like, but i am not an optimist that he can keep the fight on the feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back