UFC FOX 22 pbp/discussion

Avi, custom title bet and $300 sidebet. You've got Jouban I've got Perry. Deal
no way im pickin glass jaw jouban. perry is the next big superstar in MMA. i see him being a monster in this fight

@Officer_Brown JB just pm'd me saying he'll lose all respect for you if you don't put your skills to the test and join draft kings :oops:

tbh i dont know how that works.. link?
draftkings.com

Make an account, make a small deposit, let us know when you do well invite you in the league. You basically just pick 6 people you think will win, but youre held to a salary cap

You gotta be shitting me that we can't get ONE more person to join the DK event.

@Officer_Brown it's great you are betting $ that you evidently need to buy a house or car or whatever. BOL man. But this will take literally 2 minutes for you to sign up and pick a team. And it will go a long way with a lot of us here in us not thinking you are just a trolling goof.

Just ordered dominos and nachos. Gonna smear salsa all over my body and masturbate when Perry KO's Jouban. <cheer>:p

Is there a compact disc or digital video disc that explains it in detail?

Seriously, I'll pass. I'm about to get off of here for a while.

I was gonna have a wank during pvz kh but you guys have made it the fight so interesting im gonna hold off and watch it as an mma fan

@Officer_Brown I won the last event with ease so am therefore the current reigning champion. If you were a man you'd want to take what I have #imalpha #youarebeta{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Just ordered dominos and nachos. Gonna smear salsa all over my body and masturbate when Perry KO's Jouban. <cheer>:p

I've got an assortment of beer, wings, cheeseball, salsa, and my wife is making cookies. I figure I'll bang the cheeseball if Gall wins or jerk off with the salsa during PVZ/Waterson if he loses.

You gotta be shitting me that we can't get ONE more person to join the DK event.

@Officer_Brown it's great you are betting $ that you evidently need to buy a house or car or whatever. BOL man. But this will take literally 2 minutes for you to sign up and pick a team. And it will go a long way with a lot of us here in us not thinking you are just a trolling goof.
sorry i dont need to prove anything to anyone. you can see my picks i posted them. I'm in big business and playing with big amounts of money. peanuts are for kids. i dont want to sign up anywhere .. im too lazy lol.

I was gonna have a wank during pvz kh but you guys have made it the fight so interesting im gonna hold off and watch it as an mma fan
c7NJRa2.gif

livestream it or I call bs

Sigh. After all the drama this week we need a DK event lol cmooonnn

@Sham5916910 Represent for the UK and join or else concede USA #1

I've got an assortment of beer, wings, cheeseball, salsa, and my wife is making cookies. I figure I'll bang the cheeseball if Gall wins or jerk off with the salsa during PVZ/Waterson if he loses.
Great post.

1082.gif

Does anybody mind if i join the draft kings league. I realize i haven't contributed much lately but it sounds fun.

Back