UFC Fox 20 pbp/etc

No hooks lol.

ML and points cashed(don't ask it was an accident).

Nice hit Henrique round 2 at +1000.

Sweet just bet 1 min ago 0.1u @ fight end in rd2 sub @+1000 on unibet when he was on Smol's back

Damn, By sub instead of the KO :/ Grats backers

Luis did much better then his ufc debut, had conditioning at least

grats to luis backers to hit that line r1 even

unit on alers here. think knight just settles for bottom too easily. small stab on knight rd 3 tho.

Ukram I'm sure 365 will have lb from 11

yeah that timing seems bit off, but with the clock is a solid display of live betting usually, anyhow here is hoping, got 888 and unibet up for now, not seeing anything on befair and betvictor though sadly.

And betfair is important if its that exchange so no caps/limits with luck, will keep an eye if one can!

Crazy just how bad Smoliakov looked. I know it's HW and his first UFC fight and he looked physically poor, but despite that he still surpassed expectations in how bad he looked. Didn't really throw anything on the feet, pretty much the only thing I remember him throwing was that missed spinning backfist early in the first and he looked knackered from there on.

Crazy how he can be classed as a professional athlete and gas that quickly.

wow almost even odds now.. got knight small at +180 if i did not have that i would bet alers for sure

Haven't been here for a few days, but can anyone tell me why there was so much movement on the Holm line?

Nice. I guess i'm watching Pancrase tonight.

Crazy just how bad Smoliakov looked. I know it's HW and his first UFC fight and he looked physically poor, but despite that he still surpassed expectations in how bad he looked. Didn't really throw anything on the feet, pretty much the only thing I remember him throwing was that missed spinning backfist early in the first and he looked knackered from there on.

Crazy how he can be classed as a professional athlete and gas that quickly.

yeah pretty nutz perhaps beyond octagan or ufc jitters, his previous fights he had some action and threw some bombs even, luis looked bad in his debut fight but not tonight instead he passed it onto dmitry somehow.

Back