UFC Fox 20 pbp/etc

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
GL, all!

Last edited:
Good luck everyone. Hoping for Holly and Barb to make this a great night for me

So I know NSC stands for no score cards but what does that mean for a particular fighter? Just that he doesn't get a point taken away during the fight?

Sorry dude can you just clarify where im looking so i know what my max bet is?

max stake is only limited by the amount of money available(or amount of £ other people are offering). the amount available for the best price is under the box in the middle 2 column's blue side = normal bet like at a bookmaker, pink side = a "lay" bet against that outcome winning. the other column's (left of the blue for a "back" bet, or right for a lay bet) are the next best prices available with the amount of £ offered again underneath the price.

some markets you may only see a small amount available, but if you click on the little graph icon next to the name of the participants of that market, it will show you all amounts of money available at all odds, and also the amounts that have been matched so far. this enables you to see possible larger amounts available at lower odds, but even then these odds can still be competitive, while a lot of them are there for speculative trades (basically arbs)

goodluck guys, anyone you guys especially watch out for regarding to livebet?

So I know NSC stands for no score cards but what does that mean for a particular fighter? Just that he doesn't get a point taken away during the fight?
If it goes to the judges the bet pushes. You win or lose depending on who finishes the fight

Won't be able to watch a lot of this live. Glad I don't have a lot of parlays with two different fights.

pretty much zero bet on this one, tho if smellykov gets a fast sub, i could win a bunch (long props, i.e. fastest sub +3500)

Is there any risk of the prelims not actually being on Fox for DVR purposes?

goodluck guys, anyone you guys especially watch out for regarding to livebet?

If Wineland can control range and looks more like he did a few years ago he could end up being a great LB.

Possibly Gil if he is able to close distance and make it an ugly close-quarters fight in the first rd (I don't think he'll be able to, but if he is and he's still big + odds after rd 1 I'll def consider hedging out of a lot of my Barb action).

If Herrig is able to keep top position on Curran for an extended time in rd 1 I will smash her live even though I'm already on her. (Unless odds are stupid).

Those 3 jump out but others too.

Got nothing on the first fight, but thinking about Henrique ML if he survives first

Just set up a free trial for fight pass since I slept all afternoon so should be able to stay up for it with it starting earlier. Then I notice it's only the early prelims on fight pass for the UK, the rest of the fights are on BT Sport which I don't have. Motherfucker. Going to have to find a river for the rest of the card since I'm planning on livebetting.

Not touching this first fight, only bet so far is Knight by submission @ 7.00. First time livebetting sober, hopefully goes well.

Here we go Kniiiiight, here we go UH UH!

5u Knight @ +190
4u Ngannou v Bojan quickest main card bout @ 1.67

GL ALL

i hope smellykov smokes him after the shove at the weighins

sigh bet365 showing live betting for main card only, unibet and 888 it is for live betting

Back