UFC FN Zagreb: Dos Santos vs Rothwell (full card)

Smart move by Ben. If he beats JDS he should be getting the shot.

jds rothwell makes no sense and i am not enthused by it. like them both but rothwell is in title contention and jds is not close right now.

Rothwell needs a good name.

Dude looks unimpressive (visual not fighting) and so needs a better resume.

here it is, he wins he gets his shot.

Is and should be favourite but i can see jds winning. Underdog hws are my betting bread and butter.

Tukhugov, Pavlovich and Asker could be on the card.

Rothwell needs a good name.

Dude looks unimpressive (visual not fighting) and so needs a better resume.

here it is, he wins he gets his shot.

Is and should be favourite but i can see jds winning. Underdog hws are my betting bread and butter.
he did say he will go through every one and any one in hw in his way. props to big ben for signing another dangerous fight

wish i was there. nice price for tickets

aside from the main event....

I don't think I'll watch any of the other fights...

Idk jds vs reem was fairly lack luster. Jds needed to rush Reem and get the easy ko but he stayed outside and got picked apart. Reem got destroyed by Rothwell and insee him doing the same to jds . Rothwell will have the weight and power to hurt and sub jds likely in the 2nd rnd.

Destroyed ? Reem got flash KO'd and then got right back up. He was winning that round before it happened, If I remember correctly...

Destroyed gets thrown around WAY too much.

100 euros for vip tickets?

Where can i buy tickets. Croatia isnt so far from here.

Destroyed ? Reem got flash KO'd and then got right back up. He was winning that round before it happened, If I remember correctly...

Destroyed gets thrown around WAY too much.

You don't remember correctly. Reem was rocked before the KO.

They're really not breaking the bank on the supporting cast here.
635636486732813870-468418608.jpg

Went there yesterday, can not wait for the event! :D

20160207_160204.jpg

ufc brass must hate rothwell...he has a title shot worthy streak going and they send him to a third world country to fight a legendary power puncher with his job and self respect on the line. dangerous.

That's not the full card is it? Should still be 2 or 3 more added. Still could use a solid co main.

Hoping Krylov, Pesta, Mogomedov, Mustafaev, Makhachev, or Kowalkiewicz still maybe land on the card. I don't think Bektic will he just got done with surgery on his shoulder I believe and will probably be out a little while

Back