UFC FN Zagreb: Dos Santos vs Rothwell (full card)

Gazda

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

Date:
April 10, 2016
Venue: Arena Zagreb (18,680)

Card:

Junior Dos Santos vs. Ben Rothwell
Igor Pokrajac vs. Jan Blachowicz
Ruslan Magomedov vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
Nicolas Dalby vs. Bartosz Fabinski
Francis Ngannou vs. Bojan Mihalović

Bojan Veličković vs. Alessio Di Chirico
Filip Pejić vs. Damian Stasiak
Damir Hadžović vs. Mairbek Taisumov
Marcin Tybura vs. Timothy Johnson

Ticket prices:

EUR:
104.46 (VIP)

They're really not breaking the bank on the supporting cast here.

Surprisingly solid card,but not many people will be interested in watching. Its your typical card for hardcore fans

Taisumov,Ngannou are very exciting fighters

So is Dalby

Magomedov is the most underrated HW and a brilliant striker for HW standards

Eager to see how Tybura looks like against UFC competition

JDS Rothwell is not a perfect matchmaking but it has JDS so entertainment is guaranteed

Other fights should be fun too,European newcomers are usually exciting win or lose.

Last edited:
Surprisingly solid card,but not many people will be interested in watching. Its your typical card for hardcore fans

Taisumov,Ngannou are very exciting fighters

So is Dalby

Magomedov is the most underrated HW and a brilliant striker for HW standards

Eager to see how Tybura looks like against UFC competition

JDS Rothwell is not a perfect matchmaking but it has JDS so entertainment is guaranteed

Other fights should be fun too,European newcomers are usually exciting win or lose.
Idk jds vs reem was fairly lack luster. Jds needed to rush Reem and get the easy ko but he stayed outside and got picked apart. Reem got destroyed by Rothwell and insee him doing the same to jds . Rothwell will have the weight and power to hurt and sub jds likely in the 2nd rnd.

Idk jds vs reem was fairly lack luster. Jds needed to rush Reem and get the easy ko but he stayed outside and got picked apart. Reem got destroyed by Rothwell and insee him doing the same to jds . Rothwell will have the weight and power to hurt and sub jds likely in the 2nd rnd.

Well it ended with early ko after all...thats entertaining to me

jds rothwell makes no sense and i am not enthused by it. like them both but rothwell is in title contention and jds is not close right now.

solid card
I feel like Blachowicz has received a lot of opportunities and he hasn't made a good run in UFC. He is a recognized name thanks to KSW but I expected more from him
I hope Tybura can have a good run tho

A lot of Balkan fighters. Liking it. They made sure to have something for everyone.

Velickovic is finally in UFC, awesome!!!

He is not top WW material but he always has fun fights. Kinda like Condit, great with kicks and slick ground game. Really happy that he made it into UFC.

He should win this fight. WAR Veli!!

Tickets are really cheap, hope its the same at UFC Rotterdam.

Those ticket prices. Lucky Croatians.

solid card
I feel like Blachowicz has received a lot of opportunities and he hasn't made a good run in UFC. He is a recognized name thanks to KSW but I expected more from him
he has a lot of hype after KO'ing Latifi in first, he even break top 15 in LHW with this win. But was too tentative against Manuwa and Anderson outwrestled him easily

I hope he wins though and then fights Gus

JDS should have been booked against Arlovski, Barnett or Antonio Silva since their coming off losses. And Rothwell should fight maybe Travis Browne.

Magomedov should hopefully put on a clinic.

Also those ticket prices are really good, hope this is something that continues in Europe.

Although I doubt it with PPV prices in the US hitting $65.

Well thats his style. He tends to rely on his quickness, stay on the outside and leap in with strikes when again dangerous strikers... He aint the browler and most the time he wouldnt force finishes if he believes that would leave him in danger. Carwin, Big Country. even against Mir he was quite cautious.

That said indeed he should have pressured Reem, since the latter is famous for breaking mentally and not having the best chin

Back