News UFC FN: Hall vs. Strickland loses 2 fights due to weigh-in issues

The lawrence fight was the only other one I was interested in aside from the nain event.

Lawrences body shut down cutting weight apparently and he had to go to the hospital.

Lawrences body shut down cutting weight apparently and he had to go to the hospital.

Maybe they'll give Ronnie a pass here, but pretty sure Montano's already been there, done that with regards hospital during a failed weight cut.

Alex Perez vs. Askar Askarov
Doo Ho Choi vs. Danny Chavez

didnt know about these those would have been pretty good

I thought they would cancel the card once Hall vs Strickland was made the main event. I didn’t see that one sticking.

All these fighters who have problems cutting weight need to consult the guru that Aldo and RDA use now. Helped Aldo make 135 with ease and RDA, who went through hell to make 155 and went up to 170, can now comfortably make LW again

When cards reach this level of trash they're pretty much guaranteed to end up being violent Just Bleed KO fests. Can't wait.

Will be watching Pitbull/McKee though

Was 14 fights originally, 11 now? Soooo... Wonder what the new start time will be and how much filler there will be before first fight. Not tuning in until then!
Dude good point. Last card there were like 3 or 4 cancellations and I couldn’t believe the filler bullshit they added in. It started at 6 my time, I started it at 8 and by 9 I was caught up but by just fast forwarding through commercials and fillers

This card has had 10 cancellations. Cursed. Making a card that was pretty of weak to begin with even weaker.

Jinh Yu Frey vs. Istela Nunes
Zarrukh Adashev vs. Juancamilo Ronderos
Alex Perez vs. Askar Askarov
Ronnie Lawrence vs. John Castaneda
Ronnie Lawrence vs. Trevin Jones
Doo Ho Choi vs. Danny Chavez
Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Chris Daukaus
Sam Alvey vs. Roman Kopylov
Mounir Lazzez vs. Niklas Stoltze
Nicco Montaño vs. Wu Yanan

Damn this card is cursed! Didn't realize there were that many cancellations leading up to it - that being said the only match-ups there really worth caring about are Perez/Askarov and maybe Abdurakhimov/Daukaus.

I get that they are fighters and need to fight and get paid but god damn the UFC match-making and promotion is so abysmal that losing these fights actually enhances the card by making it shorter with less filler.

This card is like bottom of the barrel at this point, i soppose i should just be happy that theres fights on but holy shit

Back