UFC FN 198 PBP/Discussion

Took a stab at Tate ITD at +350, thought Vieira looked like shit against Yana, and does not have the cardio for 5 rounds, plus Tate seems motivated

idk man miesha looked good against a retiring school teacher cashing her last mma paycheck... this ketlen gurl has fought some very decent competition recently.

Im 4-0 Need Tate/Vieria Over 4.5 -170 for 175

Vierria Fanduel

Well I am guarnteed to win 1 parlay Vierria wins 285 because it had Mckinney and Mckinney over 1.5 so payout dropped drastically

Tate in the other parlay to win 342 it had Ziam In the parlay so payout gonna drop

0-5. Betting Tate for the clean sweep losing streak!

Threw some degenerate stuff on Tate RD 4 & 5.

vieira always gasses and her ko losses have made her scared on the feet, Tate should win here.

The theme of this card seems dead momentum (well Yahya's actually carried him to a win).

Also plan to bet Meisa after rd 1 if Veira wins it

$10 on Miesha Tate submission +400

I'm hoping to get some good live bets after they go Over 1.5 rounds.

Hoping to see some joocy top control with Tate's cupcake winning rounds.

Small on Vieira, but to be honest not that familiar with wmma. Thinking (beyond it being a degenerate bet) is that Tate's just never been all that good, but she is gritty. Not a great athlete overall; slow, not much technique, fluidity or power, and not particularly dangerous other than being game. I think wmma has slowly but surely evolved and grit/tenacity isn't sufficient.

Unless tate gets the back she will get her face punched off

Back