UFC FN 181 PBP/Discussion

brutal... just when it seemed ledet was finding his range he gets crushed by a leg kick out of nowhere.

how he have like 5 subs with zero clue on getting to the ground

And that's why Mayweather or any elite boxer will ever fight a UFC fighter.

Reactions: red
Well maybe that line wasn’t wide enough. When you have a skill and can execute a gameplan like Jacoby did, I see very few scenarios in which ledet wins that fight

some guys can take those kicks, some can’t. Maybe Jacoby should’ve been -1000 there

Well maybe that line wasn’t wide enough. When you have a skill and can execute a gameplan like Jacoby did, I see very few scenarios in which ledet wins that fight
he coulda tried shooting a takedown or something, sub path is there but instead stays standing vs kickboxer which is not a great gameplan

he coulda tried shooting a takedown or something, sub path is there but instead stays standing vs kickboxer which is not a great gameplan
But he doesn’t have good takedowns and would much rather box. I don’t think he’s ever tried that gameplan. He’s content to stand and that’s why I think he loses that fight 9 out of 10 times

didnt really put much thought into that fight but in retrospect I should’ve maxed Jacoby

wasted my profit on the johns fight playing any line on ledet

All this time I thought Steven seagull showed Silva that kick.

Shame

Doctors stoppage could be imminent if you can get Witt ITD live

Bad cut over the eye

lol at Witt carrying him to his corner for another beat up

That was easy

Back