UFC FN 181 PBP/Discussion

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
hPD4eGv.jpg

Main Card (ESPN+)

Uriah Hall (15-9) vs. Anderson Silva (34-10) (Middleweight)
Andre Fili (21-7) vs. Bryce Mitchell (13-0) (Featherweight)
Kevin Holland (19-5) vs. Charlie Ontiveros (11-6) (Middleweight)
Maurice Greene (9-4) vs. Greg Hardy (6-2) (Heavyweight)
Bobby Green (27-10-1) vs. Thiago Moises (13-4) (Lightweight)

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Chris Gruetzemacher (14-3) vs. Alexander Hernandez (11-3) (Lightweight)
Adrian Yanez (11-3) vs. Victor Rodriguez (4-2) (Bantamweight)
Sean Strickland (20-3) vs. Jack Marshman (23-9) (Middleweight)
Cole Williams (11-2) vs. Jason Witt (17-6) (Welterweight)
Dustin Jacoby (12-5) vs. Justin Ledet (9-3) (Light Heavyweight)
Cortney Casey (9-8) vs. Priscila Cachoeira (9-3) (Women's Flyweight)
Miles Johns (10-1) vs. Kevin Natividad (9-1) (Bantamweight)

Other

- A middleweight bout between Wellington Turman and Sean Strickland was expected to take place at the event. However on September 29, Turman pulled out due to COVID-19 sequelae that prevented him from training after his two-week quarantine ended on September 24. He was replaced by Jack Marshman on October 17.
- A middleweight bout between Krzysztof Jotko and Makhmud Muradov was briefly scheduled to take place at UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs. The Korean Zombie two weeks earlier, before being moved to this event. In turn, Jotko pulled out of the bout due to a broken toe and he was replaced by Kevin Holland. The bout suffered another setback during fight week, as Muradov had to be pulled due to undisclosed reasons and replaced by promotional newcomer Charlie Ontiveros on October 28.
- Aaron Phillips was expected to face Adrian Yanez in a bantamweight bout at the event. However on October 20, Phillips pulled out due to an undisclosed injury. Promotional newcomer, Victor Rodriguez, stepped in to face Yanez on October 21.

Let's go boys!

I'm sure a bunch of us would like Natividad to kick us off tonight!

Let's go boys!

I'm sure a bunch of us would like Natividad to kick us off tonight!
I have Natividad in 2 DK teams. Haven't seen him fight before, but other people like him, and I don't like John's fight style/cardio/output.

Small play on johns ml

johns 1-0 but he might gas now
He’s not loading up every punch or overcommitting to wrestling. He could beat this guy with just his jab

Natividad really not landing anything. He appears to want to pressure at times but doesnt commit to his punches

give that man $50,000 holy shit

bader/latifi esque with that spring

Lol that was mike Tyson punch out esque

Back