UFC FN 174 PBP/Discussion

He looked like shit, he has no chance against most of the top 10

agreed. I think he could win like this by holding some guys down and landing no strikes.

but all the top 10 are gonna clip him when he’s shooting for a single

The Chris looks shot af. This wasn't a very good performance from him imo. Still got the W with his lay n' pray so that's cool.
He was definitely playing it safe. Was encourage to see him eat a hard shot in rd 1. He came out fighting like wonderboy and not leaving mount to go for the triangle. You could tell he just wanted a win

Two guys that I've lost a bunch of money underestimating. Not comfortable betting against either of these guys. It's a fun clash of styles though.

NICE PAID OFF JUDGES... LETTING HIM GRAB THE CAGE, NOT STANDING THEM UP AFTER NO STRIKES LANDED. I MEAN HE LANDED 4 STRIKES IN THE FIRST ROUND COMPARED TO 20 FROM OMARI.... 2 29-27 ??? WHEN ROUND 2 DEF SHOULDVE BEEN A 10-8 FOR OMARI LOOOOOOOOL <Lmaoo> REF DIDNT EVEN LET HIM THROW ELBOWS TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD AGAINST THE CAGE

Lol, I literally did 0 tape on akhmedov and man his striking is horrible. Chris weidman showed a lot of heart being able to wrestle while redlining on stamina. The only fight that makes sense now is Weidman vs Rockhold or Silva.

anyways, Olieneik by sub should be even money. Lewis is literally so bad in the grappling aspect of MMA it’s regional level. That and Lewis seems to be more banged up then 50 year old Alexei.

He was definitely playing it safe. Was encourage to see him eat a hard shot in rd 1. He came out fighting like wonderboy and not leaving mount to go for the triangle. You could tell he just wanted a win
I feel like emulating Wonder Boy is a terrible idea for a guy with such terrible cardio.

Got Lewis R1 here. Don’t think olenik can keep him down, he’ll just stand up. And olenik can’t stand with him.

Pleeeeeassee Olenik pull it off

NICE PAID OFF JUDGES... LETTING HIM GRAB THE CAGE, NOT STANDING THEM UP AFTER NO STRIKES LANDED. I MEAN HE LANDED 4 STRIKES IN THE FIRST ROUND COMPARED TO 20 FROM OMARI.... 2 29-27 ??? WHEN ROUND 2 DEF SHOULDVE BEEN A 10-8 FOR OMARI LOOOOOOOOL <Lmaoo> REF DIDNT EVEN LET HIM THROW ELBOWS TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD AGAINST THE CAGE

New rules I thought Omari won the first.

Edit: Not a single media score was for Omari. Interesting.

let oleynik ezequil choke a 280 lbs man, would be epic.

Just take a breath bro

Just PLEASE a round 1 finish either way!

Weidman's 2 wins in the last 5 years are over former welterweights, and he was in trouble in both of those fights.

I was hoping he'd announce his retirement during the post-fight interview. Oh well.

Back