UFC FN 174 PBP/Discussion

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
GoJKEx7.jpg

Main Card (ESPN+)

Derrick Lewis (23-7) vs. Aleksei Oleinik (59-13-1) (Heavyweight)
Chris Weidman (14-5) vs. Omari Akhmedov (20-4-1) (Middleweight)
Darren Stewart (11-5) vs. Maki Pitolo (13-5) (Middleweight)
Yana Kunitskaya (12-5) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (9-3-2) (Women's Bantamweight)
Beneil Dariush (18-4-1) vs. Scott Holtzman (14-3) (Lightweight)

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Kevin Holland (17-5) vs. Joaquin Buckley (10-2) (Middleweight)
Tim Means (29-12-1) vs. Laureano Staropoli (9-2) (Welterweight)
Nasrat Haqparast (11-3) vs. Alexander Munoz (6-0) (Lightweight)
Andrew Sanchez (11-5) vs. Wellington Turman (16-3) (Middleweight)
Gavin Tucker (11-1) vs. Justin Jaynes (16-4) (Featherweight)
Youssef Zalal (9-2) vs. Peter Barrett (11-3) (Featherweight)
Irwin Rivera (9-5) vs. Ali Al Qaisi (8-3) (Bantamweight)

Other

- Ketlen Vieira and Yana Kunitskaya were originally scheduled for a week earlier at UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Shahbazyan. However, it eventually moved to this event instead. Subsequently, Vieira was removed from the card on July 30 due to visa issues and was replaced by returning veteran and the current Invicta FC Bantamweight Champion Julija Stoliarenko on July 31.
- A featherweight bout between Steve Garcia and Peter Barrett was scheduled for the event. However, Garcia withdrew from the bout for an undisclosed reason on July 25 and was replaced by Youssef Zalal on July 26.

mannn, why is my fightpass not loading :/

I just went on a date with an extremely beautiful but deeply emotionally scared woman and just couldn't be bothered to be there and realized just how incapable I am to actually care about anyone. Anyway, hopefully, I can win some money and forget how little of my soul I have left.

Alternative ways of viewing the event seem to be working, so doesn't appear to be a general broadcasting problem...

i cant see anything on bt sport or fightpass. anyone else stuck?

R1: Al Qaisi (Rivera sounds like he's breathing hella heavy, and he's way slower than his UFC debut.)
R2: Al Qaisi (Clear round, imo. Rivera didn't throw many strikes, and kinda gave the round away. It wasn't a dominant round, but I saw a clear round winner in Al Qaisi.)

instead of fishing for giuilltine shoulda just controleld rivera on the ground, he's up in scorecards most likely

Back