UFC FN 171 PBP/Discussion

30 minutes...was supposed to start now but pushed back half an hour.

30 minutes...was supposed to start now but pushed back half an hour.
Same as last time haha. Cancelled fight once again. Probably happens again on saturday too it's hard to avoid with virus situation.

Same as last time haha. Cancelled fight once again. Probably happens again on saturday too it's hard to avoid with virus situation.
yeah although i think 50% of the times at least one fight gets cancelled every event. Kinda crazy if you think about it. The weight cuts are just brutal!

yeah although i think 50% of the times at least one fight gets cancelled every event. Kinda crazy if you think about it. The weight cuts are just brutal!
Yeah they are. Especially now because although the fighters get their own portable sauna's, I heard the temperature doesn't go as high as regular ones making the weight cuts harder than usual.

Ordered some modafinil and they arrived today. Took 3 and am wired, hopefully, it doesn't affect my live betting judgment.

Ike Villanueva looks like an average Mexican at a BBQ party they randomly kidnapped to fight in this event.

Ordered some modafinil and they arrived today. Took 3 and am wired, hopefully, it doesn't affect my live betting judgment.
I was wondering if anybody else liked Nootropics. Tyring some theanine and cordyceps myself.

I'm liking the leg kicks but I wish sherman would keep those hands up.

still think villa +3.5 at even was solid. lets see if it holds up...

Back