UFC FN 156 PBP/Discussion

15 out of 17 media outlets had Luque winning, I think there is a lot of bias in this forum.....

I would argue this indicates a lot of bias in the media.

Fan scoring, for the record, has 57% believing Perry won the fight. The only place where a clear majority believe Luque won is Brazil.

Shevchenko -5½ points, fight starts round 2, fight starts round 3, Over 3½, Shevchenko in round 3, Shevchenko in round 4, Shevchenko in round 5, Shevchenko UD.

Fan scoring, for the record, has 57% believing Perry won the fight. The only place where a clear majority believe Luque won is Brazil.
I think perry clearly won the first. The second is arguable, they both landed big shots but i liked luque a bit more. Luque def won the third.

Well i dont know, I think we can all agree luque won the last round, and in the other rounds luque was the one with octagon control while the strike count was quite even, with perry showing more damage. I thought it was pretty clear...

Valentina scares the shit out of me - and excites me in a very strange way!

Last fight I think the blood got Luque the split. No way it was 30-27 either way.

Well i dont know, I think we can all agree luque won the last round, and in the other rounds luque was the one with octagon control while the strike count was quite even, with perry showing more damage. I thought it was pretty clear...

Dude, I'm glad you won, but enough with banging this "Luque clearly, easily won" nonsense. He was being badly hurt in rounds 1 and 2. I think he lost the fight despite being a huge Luque fan and almost betting him before the fight. A slight majority of fans think he lost, too.

You sound almost as bad as Jordie claiming that Andrade getting a slam knockout in round 2 against Thug Rose was totally predictable, and you could totally see Rose wilting.

MMA fans are mainly idiots and don’t know shit about scoring

Holy shit come on and hit each other already! Having a huge come down from Perry brawl

Dude, I'm glad you won, but enough with banging this "Luque clearly, easily won" nonsense. He was being badly hurt in rounds 1 and 2. I think he lost the fight despite being a huge Luque fan and almost betting him before the fight. A slight majority of fans think he lost, too.

You sound almost as bad as Jordie claiming that Andrade getting a slam knockout in round 2 against Thug Rose was totally predictable, and you could totally see Rose wilting.
lol i added to andrade, after round 1. And i didnt say luque clearly won. 2 close rounds and 1 round that was definitely for Luque. I just dont understand why so many people say perry won the first 2 rounds, I just didnt see it like that/

It's only the first round ending and my eyes are already getting heavy.

Regret not taking “shev wins in round 4 or 5”, seems like carmouche gonna gas sooner or later

Terrible night in terms of units, but my only truly bad bet was Latifi. Just got to stay steady and figure out why I made such a poor read on Latifi.

Crowd are desperate for anything besides punches to air and clap in hopes of willing these fighters to fight.

Are you seriously arguing that media members, including Jay "Tecia Torres will beat Marina Rodriguez by staying away at range" Pettry are NOT idiots?

They are but they are on average better at scoring. Fans see Barzola‘s last second takedown attempt that didn’t even land and they believe that was enough to win a round. Fans always score for the better looking shots and not the sharp, accurate strikes.

Back