UFC FN 156 PBP/Discussion

I think probably perry deserves it, but don’t think it would be a big robbery if they give it to luque

I would say it would be a medium robbery, though. Perry won the first 2 rounds. In fact, round 3, although I gave it to Luque, was much closer than round 2 was for Perry.

tenor.gif
Wtf lol

i dont think perry won the first 2 rounds, luque was blocking much more shots than perry and he was also landing a lot of leg kicks. Perry had some nice flurries but I think luque deserved at least one of the first 2 rounds.

Perry won tbh

I would say it would be a medium robbery, though. Perry won the first 2 rounds. In fact, round 3, although I gave it to Luque, was much closer than round 2 was for Perry.

Perry won the first two rounds by a bit each in terms of strikes landed, but Luque was doing slightly more damage per strike. So I’m not mad at 1-1 after 2 rounds

Haha, 3 members of the media had it 30-27 Luque. One of them of course being Stephie Haynes from the pedophile website. (And a podcast partner and close friend of said pedophile)

Happy that luque won as i put a lot of money on him but honestly i had perry winning the first 2 rounds. Bullshit decision

Haha, 3 members of the media had it 30-27 Luque. One of them of course being Stephie Haynes from the pedophile website. (And a podcast partner and close friend of said pedophile)

This is the weirdest media scoring I have ever seen

4 Luque 30-27 scores
2 Perry 30-27 scores
0 Perry 29-28 scores

Damnit, thought Perry had that. Should get FOTN $50k bonus anyway.

lol lost on all three split decisions: moffett, de Freitas and now Perry

Great performance by perry, he has improved quite a bit since he first came to the big show. He was a good dog bet. I'll keep my money but expected luque to have a bigger edge in the stand up. I like that he never backs down and has a granite chin, but sooner or later having 0 head movement and not the best fight iq will get him into problems. I guess he followed his corner's gameplan with the low kicks but think he could've had an easier way taking it to the ground and catching perry on a sub. Then again perry is a strong dude and prob isn't easy to td, what do i know lol

Let's go shev

15 out of 17 media outlets had Luque winning, I think there is a lot of bias in this forum.....

I don’t get the outrage lol. Vicente was more accurate and did serious damage.

Back