UFC FN 144 PBP/Discussion

wtf was that? terrible performance from Ramos

Ramos looked absolutely horrible there.

No research or insight when I played it, just had a hunch this line was off...... :)

2/2/2019 5:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 2139 Nurmagomedov (scorecards = no action)* +262 vs Ramos (scorecards = no action)
if fight goes to scorecards all wagers are no action
Risking $100.00 To Win $262.00

that was... horrible, I don't know why everyone was on Ramos, ffs got pressured to switch from Nurmagomedov

I can see the argument for Bib, but I think you'll find the majority will have it for Bontorin. Bib accumulates a decent amount of volume, but any big action can steal the round. He really threw away that last round chasing the takedowns. You could tell he was trying to ice the round, so it's not surprising Bontorin gets the nod in the 3rd after he completes getting the back.
Bon had a few nice clean hook straight left, and most of the ground control, but Bib controlled the range threw more shots most of them to the body and had more takedowns. Close fight tho. Happy the brazilian won. Not so happy said just won tho haha

Expected Ramos to win but I'm glad he lost since I got robbed in his fight with Kang. I somehow almost always lose the splits. Hill-Casey, Fili-Johnson, Kang-Ramos, Bib-Bontorin...list goes on. Oh yeah, lost Scoggins-Nurmagomedov so I actually dont care who was going to win this fight.

liked nurmagomedov and then switched to ramos after tape, yeehaw.

Blind betting on consensus Ramos circle jerk

That’s what I get for being a degen

liked nurmagomedov and then switched to ramos after tape, yeehaw.
tape indicated Ramos, Nurm looked mids against Scoggins, terrible TD shots, and got outstruck by tiny Scoggins, Ramos had a good fight against Khang who has a great ground game, and his scrambles and TDD looked good.

this fight, Nurm stepped up, Ramos got complacent.

Who wins next???

Going with Colares, confidence looking guy

Blind betting on consensus Ramos circle jerk

That’s what I get for being a degen
it was hard to see this coming, ramos hadnt faced a lot of competition yet.

On Freitas here - smallest bet of the night. This was like betting an AXS fight.

Wtf nurmagomedov looked like shit against scoggins what happened?

Back