UFC FN 129 PBP/Discussion

Yeah as the fight went on it did get more one-sided. Still would never have paid the juice, but he did win pretty easily.

I thought -300 was upper limit so I just hit Saenz DEC if I got Saenz -200 definitely would have been happy wth it.

I passed on this last fight but have 5u on Barzola coming up

No dude your name and reputation is already fucked.

Little bit on Davis and Davis dec here. Thnk odds just a bit off.

Overslept and just woke up, got saved by having fightpass on and some video with way higher volume started, I was lying on top of my phone which had an alarm set for 1½ hour ago. Oh well all good, no livebet up yet so no harm done

2u on fight goes the distance and small on davis ml/decision

edit. old or new rules tonight?

I like Barzola, but I'm on Davis as an underdog at these prices.

Overslept and just woke up, got saved by having fightpass on and some video with way higher volume started, I was lying on top of my phone which had an alarm set for 1½ hour ago. Oh well all good, no livebet up yet so no harm done

New rules I think.

Just in time for the good stuff!

New rules

If new rules, then Davis should have had that round.

close but Davis R1 with new rules i think

Rd 1 kinda dead even imo.

Davis coming on strong in the end of the round, probably lost it but he can easily take the next 2 if he stops the takedowns

Come on Barzola don't trade with him and keep that wrestling going.

Barzola outlanded him 14 to 7 and got 4 takedowns. So Barzola 1-0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back