UFC FN 129 PBP/Discussion

Cannonier was looking decent till he got clipped with the uppercut.

Cannonier was looking decent till he got clipped with the uppercut.
Yea he was landing that overhand right. Thought it could potentially be a problem

So much for that

I feel like a moron for betting Grasso +3xx. At least I went very small and then just added a few times up to +600. Had no clue people would just keep betting Suarez no matter the odds. I could have waited and risked much less on Grasso +600.

Hedged out with Suarez dec. A finish by Tatiana would not be good for me.

2u on fight goes the distance in parlays paying 4.2u, 0.4u Alexa ml +600

Grasso should wear Macedos shorts and let Tatiana wrestlefuck her for 15 minutes

Grasso got this. Flying triangle incoming.

LOL we are fucked. Tatiana probably finishes too so even my hedge goes down the drain.

But...let's go Grasso!!!!

Yep. That's my night.

Lol I get even get the fight goes to decision tonight

Should have hedged more on fight ends inside the distance. Up 1.5u, need Usman to finish Maia to keep my win streak going to 8 events

Usman itd -170. Maia rd 1 +1500 because I think he has about 5 minutes worth of grappling cardio on short notice to get a sub before he's a sitting duck.

Yea he was landing that overhand right. Thought it could potentially be a problem

So much for that
Yeah. I was kind of expecting him to get the KO sooner-or-later with an overhand right counter to a bodykick.

Fight to start Round 4, Usman to win in R4/5/Dec, Usman Sub 4/5

Usman itd -170. Maia rd 1 +1500 because I think he has about 5 minutes worth of grappling cardio on short notice to get a sub before he's a sitting duck.

That's my thinking as well. I have Usman by tko at like -150.

Back