UFC FN 128 - Barboza vs Lee - Atlantic City

Nice. Lmk if you need some edibles in case you wanna trip balls during a UFC event too

My buddy brought some edibles to the Long Island event last summer. No clue what how many mg or whatever but it was fucking great.

Shocked they're giving my boy a fair shake.

2u Sterling +100
2u Santos -130
1u Sherman +240ish

I love Aljo vs Johns. I think it is a very favourable stylistic match up for him. In essence, Johns is a grinder and used his grappling in all of his UFC fights so far. I think Aljo is the more athletic fighter and in my opinion has a slicker ground game. The striking is pretty equal but Aljo isn't terrible striker by any means. His strikes absorbed per minute is 1.38 which is super low, he did get badly knocked out in his last fight but I don't think Johns is a striker of Moraes' caliber.

Chagas +140
Bahadurzada -180

fresh from 5D

WTF!!! Chagas should be favorite
My only confident read in that fight is that it ends ITD, but I put a unit on Chagas for good measure. I like the chances of him getting hit by one of Bahad's wild strikes when he throws one of those charging combos.

Why should chagas be favorite?
Cause even a blue belt could sub Bahadurzada from inside the guard, and Chagas is a much much more composed striker.

Simon is a pretty solid wrestler himself and the sharper striker.
Saenz is a D1 wrestler and merab took him down 11 times. His greco roman is legit and he's strong as fuck. Short notice for Simon too.

Merab as a big dog is insane. He took down a D1 wrestler 11 times and got totally robbed. Line should be even at the worst.

Saenz is a D1 wrestler and merab took him down 11 times. His greco roman is legit and he's strong as fuck. Short notice for Simon too.
Both are accurate points tbh. Saenz's wrestling credentials are better than Simon's.

Back