UFC finally made division for her, but she cant fight and now is now flagged for PED

Yes its great.

I hope Holm wins the belt.

Those people who claim to love Cyborg so much but clown WMMA every chance they get can go screw. Thats why i always took Ronda's side on it,because she was actually trying to make something happen,and clean up the fucking godawful mess that Cyborg left behind. Now maybe its Holm's turn to do it.
Nah bruh, it seems you like anyone who is not darker than you. Post history doesnt lie.

Its cheating... She used a banned drug without informing USADA. So she intended on doing it without getting caught. She knew what she was doing, and regardless of the medical reasons behind it, t was a deception.

2 years. Its only right.

If Holly wins the 145 belt and Ronda reclaims the 135 belt you know they are gonna do the hardest fucking sell in UFC history on that rematch.

Its cheating... She used a banned drug without informing USADA. So she intended on doing it without getting caught. She knew what she was doing, and regardless of the medical reasons behind it, t was a deception.

2 years. Its only right.
2nd offense. More than 2.

They made it so Ronda can run to a new division with even less skilled fighters after she loses this fight

2 years. Its only right.
Lifetime ban please!

She just threw away whatever credibility she had left.

Now she's like Erin Toughill, about to fade away into obscurity.

Its weird that she popped for a diuretic which apparently she was using to help her after the weight cut. Isn't a diuretic supposed to help you get rid of water and is usually used DURING weight cuts?

They should have done it a year ago instead of the crap they did

You seen her weight cut, she was struggling for her life.

Weight cutting should be banned as the next evolution of this sport.

She said what she took she had a prescription for and it was to help her body recover from the weight cut..... people don't take diuretics to heal their body from weight loss lol. I've mildly defended Cyborg in the past but the refusal to take a title fight in her own division created solely for her, followed by this, it's pretty evident what she was doing. She was cycling and she's masking the steroids.

I was in Cyborgs corner for way too long. Enough is enough, now go away. You are a joke to the sport.

I'm not surprised, but USADA has to chill. Since there's an IV ban fighters have hard times cutting weight and it seems usada is suspending ppl for any little hint of anything that wouldn't even change anything in a fight.

Back