UFC (finally) calls Mark Hunt, denies withholding results of Brock Lesnar's failed drug test

I don’t know the guy personally, but I get the impression that Jeff Novitzky is anything but a liar.

Dana made a personnel visit to Hunt:

you-can-act-like-a-man-o.gif
I wish Dana tried this with Mark Hunt. That would be a lot of fun to watch.

Mark is one of my favorite fighters of all time, but the guy needs to relax, for fuck's sake...

why would the ufc risk everything for brock lesner? the usada doesnt work for the ufc and ruined tons of fights for them since they started doing testing for them so how anybody thinks is beyond me.
Usada isn't one dude. All it takes is one or two guys at the top on both sides to cut a deal. Russia risked the fucking Olympics ffs. Although im not saying the UFC knew, I wouldn't put it past them either.

Yes they owe him something considering he fought a mammoth on PEDS and they were one of the reason the PPV did so well. You can sit here and ride Lesnar's needle but the UFC owes Hunt compensation for that bullshit the UFC pulled.
ride his needle? lmfao im not a lesner fan whatsoever. nor do i watch wrestling or anything.. nobody have ever giving extra money because the guy they fought popped for a drug. that's not the ufc fault so they cant be held liable for that. if they do that out in the open then they will have to with everybody....the ufc isnt putting drugs in anybodies body so it isnt on them.....he got his show money and the fight changed to a n/c s o that's all he can get since he lost the fight. they could throw him his win money but he went about this whole thing the wrong way

The UFC doesn't owe Hunt anything. They should tell him to go kick rocks and get to steppin if he doesn't like it there.

Not only do they not owe him anything he got an extra 540,000 for that fight. He made 160,000 for beating Mir. I get Hunt's pissed and he has a right to be but he's taking it to far.

Yes they owe him something considering he fought a mammoth on PEDS and they were one of the reason the PPV did so well. You can sit here and ride Lesnar's needle but the UFC owes Hunt compensation for that bullshit the UFC pulled.

The UFC had him tested multiple times what more do you want from them? They also pay millions for the testing program and they paid Hunt another 540,000 for this fight. Why isn't Hunt going after Bigfoot and Mir for their money?

Brock the goof lesnar should just pay up already or share sable. The end
Hunt is true Viking !

Back