UFC fights that made you laugh....

Tank crushing Varelans' face into the fence.
knee.jpg

Tank trying to throw Cal Worsham out of the Octagon.
upload_2018-9-3_17-12-45.jpeg

A while back I listened to an interview with Kalib Starnes. He didn't make any excuses for his performance, he just said that he felt "really off" and couldn't seem to "pull the trigger on anything". You could hear the embarrassment in his voice. The guy worked hard to make it to The UFC and this ends up being his defining moment. I kind of felt bad for him...for about 5 seconds...then I went on twitter and called him a homo.

Tiki Ghosn losing because a cut to Robbie Lawlerhqdefault.jpg

Weidmans wheel kick is one of the most preposterous things i have ever seen.

Does It need to be during combat?

Because there are many between rounds or post fight

Like Ice Spill Rogan, or goof cornerman pulling the stool from under some fighter i cant remember the name right now

or that time when Pat Barry was humping Rose from behind the cage in between rounds and she turns around and looks at him like wtf are you doing?! I have tried to find this clip but haven’t been able to, anybody got it???

tenor.gif

This is really all you need to see. After all the hype he was even worse than most people thought.

lol this is the answer. I'm not trying to hate on cm punk but he really did look worse than expected. I kind of want to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was impeded by some wwe injury or injuries. I find it hard to believe he never learned how to even throw a proper cross otherwise.

Back