Werdum fake knock downs
Justine kish shitting herself
Romero rockhold me too moment
MVP fighting in general makes me laugh
Yair vs Cáceres spinning useless shit spamming
Chael spinning fail vs Silva
Bj tippy toes
DC trying flying kicks

Most recently was Mike Jackson vs Phill Brooks lol. Even Dana regretted that.

starnes-v-quarry1.gif
That fight just pissed me off. I hope someone kicks Starnes in the nuts

James Irvin vs. Alessio Sakara. Not that seeing fighters hurt amuses me but the way Irvin presented his allegation of fouling didn't seem like it came from a professional sportsman.

Brock Lesnar trying to strike with Alistair Overeem.

Chris Weidman vs. Gegard Mousasi. Weidman's waffling seemed very contrived and I was amused as well as glad it didn't work.

Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva 1. No explanation needed and I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned.

Honestly, McGregor vs. Aldo. There was such a build up, so much money spent on the promotion. Everyone was expecting a war. And then...it's over (in less time than it took me to type this).

Jarl

Bamgbose vs Chirico was hilarious

Bangbus acts like a cocky dick at weighins, refuses glove touch, then refuses to engage for a round and a half and when he finally does he instantly gets KTFO and cut from the UFC.
<36>

Also pretty much all things Cody McKenzie

View attachment 430999

Ninja Rua vs Tony Bonello was similarly hilarious to your first one. As was Alex vs James Thompson

That fight just pissed me off. I hope someone kicks Starnes in the nuts
I was pretty annoyed until Quarry pulled out the running exaggeration. I couldn't help but laugh when did that.

Bamgbose vs Chirico was hilarious

Bangbus acts like a cocky dick at weighins, refuses glove touch, then refuses to engage for a round and a half and when he finally does he instantly gets KTFO and cut from the UFC.
<36>

Also pretty much all things Cody McKenzie

View attachment 430999

He’s running up intro thing makes me laugh every time.. without fail...

Paul Harris vs. Dan Miller. The premature celebration cracks me up every time.

4.gif

I’m telling you guys... Find the original unedited fight video and you’ll here someone yell “Stop”.. and I’ll be a monkeys uncle if it isn’t Herb Dean... I’m tellin you...

I’m telling you guys... Find the original unedited fight video and you’ll here someone yell “Stop”.. and I’ll be a monkeys uncle if it isn’t Herb Dean... I’m tellin you...

Herb Dean is fucking horrible,he always seems so flustered when a fights close to being finished.I can't think of ever literally laughing out loud at anything.I smiled when Mark Hunt was doing butt drops.

when someone shouted "kick him in the dick"and both fighters where trying their hardest not to laugh, and both failed.

Paul Harris vs. Dan Miller. The premature celebration cracks me up every time.

4.gif

Ironic considering that's the guy notorious for holding on to submissions.

I lol’d after Rich Clementi choked out Melvin Guillard , and Melvin is standing there as Buffer is announcing the winner shaking his head saying “it ain’t over, it ain’t over “
It’s like... yeah Melvin, you’re mistaken because it is, in fact... over

nwyb7n.jpg

Back