UFC Fightpass App coming to Xbox One

Nice, I've been waiting for the UFC to make an app for the Xbox. :)

I still won't buy it. I just wish they gave some sort of discount for the ppvs then I would definitely get fight pass

Gosh dang finally.

But after I spend 300 dollars the other day on a new laptop just to watch the Munoz/Mousassi card, cause I broke my other one a few weeks ago.

That kind of sucks. I almost have no reason for a computer other than Fight Pass, I've just been waiting for the app to get announce for XBOX one. I was starting to think it never would.
pretty much a repeat of this. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

About fucking goddamn time! I was losing hope that they would get an app rolling for x one. I kinda hate watching fights on my computer, so haven't actually been using fight pass much on it. I will be using it on my x one like no tomorrow.

I tweeted to the Fight Pass twitter account about the PS4 app. Got a generic answer of course.

"We are working on it! We'll be sure to let you know when it's ready."

At least it's in the making..

If they come out with it for ps3 I might consider actually buying it. So far I am still not sold. The Invicta purchase is intriguing though

That would be great! I really used the UFC app a lot on the Xbox 360 so for the Xbox One to have Fight Pass I'll definitely be using it a ton!

Back