UFC Fightpass App coming to Xbox One

rondog6669

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I got this Tweet back from the UFC

UFC Fight Pass ‏@UFC_FightPass Jun 4

@RonnyRAGE6669 The UFC app for iOS and Android supports UFC Fight Pass and we are currently developing an app for Xbox One.

Will the availability of this app on Next Generation Consoles help the Fight Pass sell more?

Dose not having to watch on your computer interest you more to buy it?

@RonnyRAGE6669 The UFC app for iOS and Android supports UFC Fight Pass and we are currently developing an app for Xbox One.

Will the availability of this app on Next Generation Consoles help the Fight Pass sell more?

Hell yeah!!

yea, that would be great. It's kind of crazy that they don't already have one for the 360/ps3 and next gen consoles.

Not really.

I do support those who have it. Seems like a good buy. Especially with Invicta coming in.

Just not in the cards for me.

I hope they release it for 360 too. If they don't, I'll have to get a Chromecast.

Would be awesome for me, been waiting for that hopefully it is soon.

Fuck XBox One, when's it coming out for PS4?

Hopefully it's updated more often than the ufc xbox 360 app.

Gosh dang finally.

But after I spend 300 dollars the other day on a new laptop just to watch the Munoz/Mousassi card, cause I broke my other one a few weeks ago.

That kind of sucks. I almost have no reason for a computer other than Fight Pass, I've just been waiting for the app to get announce for XBOX one. I was starting to think it never would.

Ps4 please, I'm only using xbone because my buddy left it at my house haha

Would be good if they sorted chrome cast support. Would be easier than casting tabs through chrome.

Would it help sell more fight pass?

I currently don't subscribe, and will sub in a heartbeat when it hits XB1.

Sooo..

Would really like this. Been watching fight pass prelims/cards on my smart TV UFC app which sucks.

Much better than sitting in front of my cpu.Yes also make the app for ps4

THIS IS AWESOME!

I have a Xbox One hooked up to my TV and this will make it very easy to watch Fight Pass on it. Yeah!

Hopefully it's available in time for the next Invicta event, so I can watch the GOAT, Michelle Waterson, defend her belt in HD! :icon_chee

its time for the UFC to stop hanging onto Xbox's balls. The Ps4 is where its at.

yea i like this. it's inconvenient for me to hook my laptop up to the tv.

Back