Media UFC Fightlore: Emergency Room Brawl - Diaz vs. Riggs

hoevan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

I remember hearing about this at the time, but to get both sides of the story from them and with the animations, I thought we'd all get a good laugh out of it.

dudes were fighting with IVs coming out of their arms, was some pretty crazy shit.

why the hell did they censor the f bomb some of the time but let it slide other times? fuckin weirdo ufc editors

I remember hearing about this at the time, but to get both sides of the story from them and with the animations, I thought we'd all get a good laugh out of it.

In another video, I like the part when nick explains the cops end up asking for his autograph. Nick is going to start fights at a retirement home all the time when he is too old to take care o himself lol.

For a guy who supposedly doesn't like fighting... Nick Diaz sure fought a lot.

Amazing! Never saw this before.

I never saw this animated, so thanks. But i have heard a few things tell both sides of the story and i like how it's always: Riggs explains the events of the story and they perfectly detail how it was Nick's fault. Then Nick says it was Joe's fault, but tells the exact same story, like anyone would agree with him.

Back