UFC fighters you'd like to see given another chance

Mark Coleman getting cut was unfair.

He went 1-2 and only lost to top 10 guys and beat Bonnar, who is usually pretty tough.

He was supposed to fight Tito, but they subbed Randy for Tito.

How is that even fair?

Randy was on a whole new level than Tito when they fought.

They should have given Coleman at least 2 more fights.

after watching that AKA documentary....I'd say phil baroni.

Dustin Hazelett.

Dude had some slick sub skills, though was a notch below elite grappler level status. He also would take chances and eat bombs trying for subs. So basically, his fights were generally exciting, rarely going to decisions.

Andy wang, Minowaman, Sakuraba.

Have u seen Sakuraba's recent fights? Depressing. I hope to god he's retired.

My answer is Ben Saunders. He shouldn't have been cut to start with and his fights are always exciting.

after watching that AKA documentary....I'd say phil baroni.

Why? So he can gas 30 seconds into the fight and drop his record even farther below .500. Baroni hasn't been even decent since 2005.

Keith Jardine

This, i'd love for him and Forrest to fight. Forrest can avenge his loss (which i think he def would) and it would be a great fight imo.

There would be other good fights for him too. (Just assuming he would fight 205 again)

Why? So he can gas 30 seconds into the fight and drop his record even farther below .500. Baroni hasn't been even decent since 2005.

do you think he cares about his record at this point? go watch the documentary.

you need to read the thread title first before you go insulting everybody's personal picks.

Joe Stevenson was a huge fan after the show of this guy he won some fights then fought for a title then kinda went downhill I know hes still young would like to see him back

Still weird to think how fast he fell, and out of no where really, a lot of folk say he wasn't the same after the Penn fight but he did have some good wins after that. Just got too much fighter age, he is only 30 years old but he has been in the game a very very long time. Don't think we'll see him back.

I'd still like to see Daley back, ano he gets a lot of hate as a person, as a fighter, so many good match-ups for him!

Def Barnett and wouldn't mind Arlovski as well. Any additions to the heavyweight division are welcome for me.

Back