UFC Fighters With Potential, But It Didn't Work Out....

Not living up to potential:
Melvin Guillard, Cro Cop (in UFC), Todd Duffee so far.

Disciplinary or legal issues:
Daley
Reza Madadi

Jamie yager looked promising on TUF, but didn't make it after that.

Luiz Cane looked like he had a lot of potential after his first few fights. Then it turned out that he didn't react very well to getting socked in the face.

I don't know how people can say Carwin and Mirko since they both held titles in major organisations.

My vote goes to Karo, first he got injured when he was supposed to fight Hughes then got addicted to painkillers and had anxiety issues and was never the same again.

Brendan Schaub said that Carwins only hit mitts 3 times during the training camp for Mir. Imagine what he could have done without the injuries.

Joe Lauson was a beast before and after tuf but he just didnt get it

Matt Riddle.

Dana just couldn't get over his own jealousy of the fact that Matt does nothing but rip tubes and kick ass.

Saying that probably wasn't good for his career, but that obviously doesn't matter if all you do is rip tubes and kick ass.

Charles Bennett :icon_chee

edit, yes I know that he didn't fight in the UFC, but nonetheless I'll leave him in.

Last edited:
My pick is Krazy Horse.
If he only didn't get arrested like 18 times.

CharlesKrazyHorseBennettMugshots.gif

Cro Cop. They so wanted that Randy vs Cro Cop, but Gonzaga had to F it all up and then after the biggest win of his career, he goes and gets stopped by an old man.

Brendan Schaub said that Carwins only hit mitts 3 times during the training camp for Mir. Imagine what he could have done without the injuries.

I'm guessing if he only hit mitts 3 times he didn't spar either? That's insane, that was his career best performance too

Mark Kerr has to be the right answer to this, right?

Charles Oliviera? Though he still has time & the UFC shouldn't have rushed him so much

Back