UFC fighters than train in Florida?

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alves, Masvidal, Usman, Arlovski, Cuban middleweight dude.

Who else?

Can be any division or ranking, provided they're in the UFC and based in Florida.

Cuban middleweight dude? The fuck...?

Who else?

Can be any division or ranking, provided they're in the UFC and based in Florida.

did you just say cuban middleweight dude? you fucking casual.

Yoel "Cuban Middleweight Dude" Romero is the GOAT Floridian.

Bigfoot, Shadface, Rumble, Lawler, Belfort, Alvarez, Michael Johnson, King Mo, Convington

Who else?

A lot.

ATT is in florida, same with blackzillians

Before I divulge any information - I must ask the reason for your question TS?

Bigfoot, Shadface, Rumble, Lawler, Belfort, Alvarez, Michael Johnson, King Mo, Convington
Adding more. Usman, Joanna Champ, Porier, Vitor, Nunes, Rockhold. Just look up Blackzillians, ATT, or whatever Henri Hoofts gym is named. I used to live in S. West FL up and down the coast between Broward and Dade co. MMA is a hot bed down there. I had a apartment 2 blocks away from ATT in Coconut Creek. Never had the time or the balls to stop by and check it out.

Who else?

Couldn't ya just google it, noobasaurus?

Shit thread is shit.

Seems like majority are in Florida, Cali and Arizona

Go to ATT's website for their Coconut Creek roster. There you will find half the champions of the world. T-Wood the rapper is also there

Back