UFC fighter's reflections on feminism, correct or out of line?

Edit; better for a pm I guess.

I got the message already, Dochter. I don't think so, but I feel you.

I got the message already, Dochter. I don't think so, but I feel you.
Yeah, your PMs are full. Don't expect anyone else to agree but it doesn't cost me anything to err.

Dochter suffers from such cognitive dissonance caused by feminism that he mocks Bec Hyatt in one post and then states that he completely agrees with her in his next post.

Give him a break. He's in a tough position. If he agrees with her, he is taking a stance against popular feminism.

If he disagrees with her, then he is disagreeing with a woman, which is a form of micro-rape.

Give him a break. He's in a tough position. If he agrees with her, he is taking a stance against popular feminism.

If he disagrees with her, then he is disagreeing with a woman, which is a form of micro-rape.

fingerless-gloves-fedora.png

Arguably the worst thread I've seen in months.

I think having opinions on any sex/gender issues is automatically sexist. I value a society where gendered opinions cannot be expressed, unless they agree with my world view. To let just anyone speak out on the issues of gender is loaded with problematic consequences.

post of the month for sure.

2 in my opinion. There is a double standard when it comes to promiscuity. Girls thbyat sleep with a bunch of guys are labeled sluts, which in most cases is derogatory. But guys who sleep with a bunch of girls are usually the kings of their schools and are looked at much more positively.

But I do agree that encouraging your kids to dress tastefully and having that kind of influence in their lives is definitely a good thing.

Getting a lot of dick is easy
Getting a lot of pussy takes talent

It's like being proud of being fat. You did nothing to earn that.

Women don't have to do anything to have sex with guys but exist and somebody will tag you (cosby). They also have the babies so they are expected to be more selective with mates and not be on maury guessing which one of these lucky 28 guys she fucked in an 8 hour period hit her ovum.

Back