UFC fighter's reflections on feminism, correct or out of line?

Of course, Dochter and his kind (Jukai) are never explicit about their views, but it's implied in their every accusation of racism, their support of the groundless rape culture assertion, their aggressive "shit poster" attacks towards those who would dare challenge the monotonously narrow and simplistic feminist dichotomies of oppressor vs. oppressed, of privileged shitlord vs victim that they are conditioned by the feminist biased media, like Pavlov's Dogs, to viciously attack and mock those who refuse to be spoon-fed the ridiculous feminist agenda.

Dochter suffers from such cognitive dissonance caused by feminism that he mocks Bec Hyatt in one post and then states that he completely agrees with her in his next post.

tumblr_mq3gepIITU1s1zzruo4_500.gif

On a scale of 1 to 10, how far on the autism scale do you fall?

I am triggered by your assumption that autism must be numbered in a linear, euro-logical fashion. Your cruel mockery is hurtful and ableist. The spectrum of disorders that fall under the larger label of Autism is properly seen under an umbrella or a rainbow. Those with a deeper appreciation and sensitivity towards autism will use the term Autism rainbow or Autism Umbrella when referring to the spectrum of disorders.

umbrella-puzzle.jpg

So you believe that sex is merely a social construct and that biology and hormones play absolutely no role in influencing the behaviors of males and females?

She is poorly informed, uneducated and not particularly bright. She has no clue. She is attention whoring.

Cogent arguments against modern feminism exist, they just can't be found on the pictures of her naked body she posted on twitter, and neither can they be found in her head.

She is poorly informed, uneducated and not particularly bright. She has no clue. She is attention whoring.

Cogent arguments against modern feminism exist, they just can't be found on the pictures of her naked body she posted on twitter, and neither can they be found in her head.

What in particular did you take issue with? I don't see where Bec was off the mark at any time.

You do realize that this is the woman who tried to get all chummy with the Sherdog Off-Topic kids and was run out in shambles, right?

She goes through weird lengths to win fans.

I remember her posting in the Plats a while back . . .

Of course, Dochter and his kind (Jukai) are never explicit about their views, but it's implied in their every accusation of racism, their support of the groundless rape culture assertion, their aggressive "shit poster" attacks towards those who would dare challenge the monotonously narrow and simplistic feminist dichotomies of oppressor vs. oppressed, of privileged shitlord vs victim that they are conditioned by the feminist biased media, like Pavlov's Dogs, to viciously attack and mock those who refuse to be spoon-fed the ridiculous feminist agenda.

Dochter suffers from such cognitive dissonance caused by feminism that he mocks Bec Hyatt in one post and then states that he completely agrees with her in his next post.

I see. Tell me, tell me, Athiest. When did you first become--well, develop this theory?

Guess what, Jeff Monson has some views on politics I likely agree with too. Unfortunately his analysis of things, your analysis of things, and this fighter's analysis of things, is simplistic and shallow. Scratch that, Monson and Rawlings (in twitter form no less) are more articulate than you (though Rogan is too, so...).

Please do continue to spew though, it is quite entertaining. This bit in particular was amusing:
it's implied in (Dochter's) every accusation of racism, (Dochter's) support of the groundless rape culture assertion, (Dochter's) aggressive "shit poster" attacks towards those who would dare challenge the monotonously narrow and simplistic feminist dichotomies of oppressor vs. oppressed, of privileged shitlord vs victim that (Dochter is) conditioned by the feminist biased media, like Pavlov's Dogs, to viciously attack and mock those who refuse to be spoon-fed the ridiculous feminist agenda.

Here's a clue, the correct response to me would have been to say "Well, it is twitter; there's a limit to how much can be said. Perhaps she does have more well thought out opinions." That would be a correct and fair criticism of my post, albeit one I was aware of while posting. Unfortunately, you're a fucking loon and posted the sort of ranting response I knew you would.

I'm confused as to what you were referring to originally. What's your dispute with the woman's viewpoint?
My dispute is what I said it was, her comment isn't particularly well thought out. If I really gave a fuck about feminism in general (Atheist, not me, is the one with a paid Jezabel subscription) or this person's views in particular I'd be happy to be disabused of that notion. Maybe she does have sophisticated thoughts on this and other topics.

I don't really care though, I'm just here for Atheist's posts. Dude went big and delivered big. Huge props. (sorry, slipped back to Californian there).

After the Hollyweird thread where we got to hear from some of our conservative posters about the literal compacts with the Devil that celebrities enter into, this is the next best thread in meeting expectations. It's only confirmation bias if you're wrong, right?

My dispute is what I said it was, her comment isn't particularly well thought out. If I really gave a fuck about feminism in general or this person's views in particular I'd be happy to be disabused of that notion. Maybe she does have sophisticated thoughts on this and other topics.

It seemed to be more well thought out than your criticism. :icon_chee

I thought maybe you had a disagreement with what she said, not merely how she said it. Personally I don't give a fuck if she isn't meeting some level of sophistication. She's a fighter on twitter posting off-the-cuff remarks, not fleshing out her grad-school dissertation. Carry on. :)

I am triggered by your assumption that autism must be numbered in a linear, euro-logical fashion. Your cruel mockery is hurtful and ableist. The spectrum of disorders that fall under the larger label of Autism is properly seen under an umbrella or a rainbow. Those with a deeper appreciation and sensitivity towards autism will use the term Autism rainbow or Autism Umbrella when referring to the spectrum of disorders.

umbrella-puzzle.jpg

You've made this joke at least seven times and no one has found it even remotely funny--- but you keep plugging away at it and it appears you don't really seem to understand you're failing.

So, going back to my original question, aspergers I guess

I thought maybe you had a disagreement with what she said, not merely how she said it. Personally I don't give a fuck if she isn't meeting some level of sophistication. She's a fighter on twitter posting off-the-cuff remarks, not fleshing out her grad-school dissertation.
Of course, hence the comparison to Monson.

You've made this joke at least seven times and no one has found it even remotely funny--- but you keep plugging away at it and it appears you don't really seem to understand you're failing.

Ouch. I laughed first but now I feel bad.

edit

Hmmmm can't post gifs, either. Maybe it is full blown Down.

Picture+15.png

Back