UFC fighters react to CRO COP's return

Embedded it for ya

Surprised that people actually give a shit

LOL at 1-4 Ogle talking about someone, let alone CroCop, having a spot in the UFC.

Cro cop is a legend and deserves praise but he needs to retire. Before you blind fanboys start telling us how he's gonna make a run and retire in top, just remember he got ktfo by Brendan schaub, and let that sink in.

Call it a career CC. You're a legend already. Don't make things worse.

Ogle's accent, though...

Seery is the anti-McGregor.

Lol @ Sicilia saying, if you're not in the UFC you're fighting bums.

Sicilia's UFC record is 3-4. Soon to be 3-5.

Last edited:
Cro cop is a legend and deserves praise but he needs to retire. Before you blind fanboys start telling us how he's gonna make a run and retire in top, just remember he got ktfo by Brendan schaub, and let that sink in.

Sadly. You're right.

Brenda made CC do the stanky arm..

Brock vs CC, somewhere around October after Brock's WWE contract expires after Wrestlemania and he puts in 6 months of MMA training.

Calling it now.

Brock vs CC, somewhere around October after Brock's WWE contract expires after Wrestlemania and he puts in 6 months of MMA training.

Calling it now.

Would easily be biggest PPV ever and when Brock bullies CC to 2nd round TKO sherdog will be down for a few hours

This is really a business move by UFC. They wouldn't want to see Cro Cop going to Bellator and especially having success there. Rampage went, had success and helped their ratings so much the UFC was forced to bring him back.

but crocop has legit had a nice run over the last 3 years. he beat the piss out of Iishi twice, lost to olynick with a wierd sub that could have caught anyone, won every k1 fight he had and lost a BS decision to Remy that was completely egregious. idk how much mma he has left, but he can still fight no doubt.

I don't think anyone is talking title run here

This is really a business move by UFC. They wouldn't want to see Cro Cop going to Bellator and especially having success there. Rampage went, had success and helped their ratings so much the UFC was forced to bring him back.

Thats exactly what it is

Would easily be biggest PPV ever and when Brock bullies CC to 2nd round TKO sherdog will be down for a few hours

Cro Cop's chin is gone so no one would be surprised. He isn;t the same fighter just like Chuck wasn't at the end of his career.

I don;t mind past legends getting fights in the UFC though as long as they aren't thrown to the wolves.

Ufc better not screw this up. I was hoping CC would go to bellator to face Kimbo Slice. However if Ufc gives us Cro Cop vs Big Nog, Arlovski and Overeem i'll be satisfied. A fight against Brock Lesnar would be epic also.

Back