UFC fighters 1000 years ago

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's 1000 years ago. All your favorite UFC fighters are alive ! Not this life, an earlier life. E.g. they were born in that era, and look the same and have the same personalities, though everything else is different, of course.

What are these guys doing, in your estimation?

I see Conor being a foot soldier in a renegade outfit roving through the lowlands of Ireland. His weapons of choice are a slingshot and a trusty dagger ! He's wanted for a number of offenses meriting execution and has illegitimate children all over the land!

Your turn.

Randy would still be the Scorpion King
Scorpion_King_2_DVD_Cover.jpg

It's 1000 years ago. All your favorite UFC fighters are alive ! Not this life, an earlier life. E.g. they were born in that era, and look the same and have the same personalities, though everything else is different, of course.

I see Conor being a foot soldier in a renegade outfit roving through the lowlands of Ireland. His weapons of choice are a slingshot and a trusty dagger ! He's wanted for a number of offenses meriting execution and has illegitimate children all over the land!

Your turn.
Conor would be the guy shoveling the villages feces into a ditch. Like his father before him?!? Or would it be after him.

Jon Jones would be a tribal leader in West Africa, who has to duel the Nigerian Adesanya

Your turn.
Conor was a street drunk, who was on welfare and couldn't get along with his pops so he occasionally slept next to dumpsters, before Irish Edmund made something out of him.

All truths that came from Conor's own mouth during interviews as he was coming up. I think it's clear to say that the little lad would have been sold into slavery 1000 years ago.

Back