UFC Fighter Offers to Beat Up Politicians

He don't want this smoke.

source.gif

You assume too much, then.

Even I wouldn't say something as stupid as that.

Homeboy you posted a sick burn you hit Obama's twitter with before finding out it was clearly a fake account that said it was ran by Carrot Top.

You absolutely would say something that stupid, and have done so before.

Let him bang....

This is the guy who managed to practically tear off his testicles because he put a power drill in his pocket, after all. I'm not expecting elevated discussion.
I think he took the phrase “tip drill” literally

This is the guy who managed to practically tear off his testicles because he put a power drill in his pocket, after all. I'm not expecting elevated discussion.

Oh fuck this is him? I remember that <45><45>

sport-preview-bryce-mitchell.jpg

Based on how he writes, I hope this incident removed him from the gene pool permanently

He looks as stupid as his statement sounded.
Were you this "outraged" when Maxine "Peach Mints" Waters called her supporters to harass ANYONE supporting Trump???

Were you this "outraged" when Maxine "Peach Mints" Waters called her supporters to harass ANYONE supporting Trump???

I don't follow US politics closely but I do find it very retarded to ask people to harass others for having a different opinion.

But come on? Outraged, really? I basically said that he looks a little inbred/simple, which he does.

Despicable like a random desolute artist that rooted for the liberals.

Back