UFC Fighter Offers to Beat Up Politicians

source.gif
SarahPalin.jpg

This bryce guy is a legit MAGA high iq nut sack drillin arkansas boy. Drill baby drill.

Colby is fake as fuck. A soy boy californian with a liberal sociology degree. He actually hates Trump.

Bryce Twister > Cuddlington Cuddles on the cage

I saw that last night, it was an odd moment. I am assuming that guy is indicative of many Trumps supporters.

<{anton}>

What are the odds he's banged her?
Let's see, there's definitely stories about him and Epstein, he organized the miss teen USA pageant and purposefully walked into the dressing room while they were changing. He has bragged about sexually assaulting women, he has multiple rape accusations against him. He says that he does whatever he likes. He has called Ivanka a fine piece of ass on the air and has also expressed a desire to marry/have sex with her, so...I'd say pretty good.

Ultimate Fight Championship star Bryce Mitchell, on the heels of a stunningly rare win just four minutes into the first round, had a special offer for President Donald Trump after the match, in which he claimed he would beat up politicians in Washington D.C. for free.

Mitchell, who had just pulled off the second “body twister” submission in UFC history for a quick win against Matt Sayles in the first round, made the offer to Trump in his post-fight interview with UFC commentator John Anik, after giving props to his family and friends in his home state of Arkansas.

“And Donald Trump,” Mitchell shouted, “I’m up here in D.C. If you need help whoopin’ some politicians, holler at me, brother; I’ll do it for free!”

Saturday night’s slate of UFC fights took place in Washington D.C. at Capital One Arena.

Mitchell’s “body twister” submission is the first one UFC fans have witnessed in eight years, making Mitchell’s win even more special against a tough opponent, according to MMA Fighting.

“Mitchell joins ‘The Korean Zombie’ Chan Sung Jung as the only fighters to pull off the Twister—a move created by Brazilian jiu-jitsu ace Eddie Bravo—inside the UFC Octagon,” the report said.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5782983/ufc-star-beat-politicians-trump/

<Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2>

I saw that last night, it was an odd moment. I am assuming that guy is indicative of many Trumps supporters.

You assume too much, then.

Even I wouldn't say something as stupid as that.

Let's see, there's definitely stories about him and Epstein, he organized the miss teen USA pageant and purposefully walked into the dressing room while they were changing. He has bragged about sexually assaulting women, he has multiple rape accusations against him. He says that he does whatever he likes. He has called Ivanka a fine piece of ass on the air and has also expressed a desire to marry/have sex with her, so...I'd say pretty good.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

too late trump said he is going to make incest legal so this guy is all aboard the trump train.

Your parents should be excited for that bit of news. Looks like they're in the clear. <Moves>

This is only loosely related but I figure it's the kind of statement that belongs here.

I think there are very good odds that Trump becomes the first President to compete in the WWE after his Presidency.

Just let him bang.

i dont care about his politics, i like good fights.

I'll admit though, I had the audio off while he talked and I could tell he was a bit dim. Now it's confirmed. Still, I'm not looking for professors in the octagon.

i dont care about his politics, i like good fights.

I'll admit though, I had the audio off while he talked and I could tell he was a bit dim. Now it's confirmed. Still, I'm not looking for professors in the octagon.
rich-franklin-0178-rt-LOWRES-sq.jpg

sounds nearly as stupid as volkman saying someone needs to beat some sense into obama.

This is what happens when a UFC fighter picks a fight with a Democrat lol.

Back