UFC FIGHTER OF THE YEAR: Michael Bisping

Mike has had a golden horse shoe up his ass this year

My head says Stipe, but my heart says Bisping.

I'm really glad for him. Hard work and dedication does pay off in the end.

Mike has had a golden horse shoe up his ass this year

A golden UFC belt is what he's got.

34EF60A300000578-3625883-image-m-13_1465114514386.jpg

Conor-McGregor-205-2-belts.png

Shoulda been Conor. He started horribly, BUT he avenged his loss to the guy who Choked the FK outta him. Then DOMINATED the current LW champ. Hats off to Bisping, but the only dominant victory he had was vs Rockhold. Silva and Henderson fights coulda went the other way.

My head says Stipe, but my heart says Bisping.

I'm really glad for him. Hard work and dedication does pay off in the end.

A golden UFC belt is what he's got.

34EF60A300000578-3625883-image-m-13_1465114514386.jpg

i never fucking liked the guy but hes been an absolute animal for his past several fights. demands respect

Conor-McGregor-205-2-belts.png

Shoulda been Conor. He started horribly, BUT he avenged his loss to the guy who Choked the FK outta him. Then DOMINATED the current LW champ. Hats off to Bisping, but the only dominant victory he had was vs Rockhold. Silva and Henderson fights coulda went the other way.

conor has been a pussy all year, hiding in meaningless fights outside his weightclass, not showing up for press conferences, getting pulled off ufc 200, everyone knows he pussied out against nate in the first fight and he ran like a woman in the 2nd. Bitch of the Year, honorable mention to ronda rousey

Well played, Bisping. After a long career, it makes me smile to think of his 2016. He must be very happy :)

Not the most gifted fighter on the planet, but true-grade nonetheless

Wvell doon Mahchell, we'ah aowl soaw 'ahappy four you.

It's either Stipe or Connor to me. If Bisping would have beat Anderson in his prime and fought a MW contender for his first defense I would give it to him easily. As it stands beating Anderson now doesn't mean nearly as much as it used to and beating Henderson means nothing.

Bisping got a hilarious but obviously fluke win over Rockhold and a questionable decision win over a 50 year old henderson, who basically stopped him twice.

That....that's the best any fighter has done this year? Really?
Edit: I thought the Silva fight was last year.
Even so, that's another fight against someone over the hill who almost stopped him.

Back