UFC Fighter Jeff Monson elected to Russian local council

So? Here in the U.S we have a Russian elected president.

putin-meme.jpg

Lost respect for him when he got his ass kicked by a random old protestor in the street.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...cted-to-local-council-in-russia-idUSKCN1LQ2EV

U.S. mixed martial arts fighter Jeffrey Monson, granted Russian citizenship by President Vladimir Putin in May, was elected on Sunday to the council of deputies of a small city just outside Moscow, official election results showed on Monday.

United Russia won 47.9 percent of this vote, automatically securing a seat for the MMA fighter, who was born in the U.S. state of Minnesota.

“Everything I do in Krasnogorsk - it’s because I love Russia,” Monson was cited as saying.

r
I'm sure it helped that he looks like Fedor

Does he even speak Russian or does he use a translator over there? lol

Nevertheless, Monson has a hammer & sickle tattoo. A lot more people died under that symbol than they did even under the Nazi flag. He's a weirdo. Anyone see that "country music" video he was in? Totally bizarre.

The fun part imo is that he left the US because "evil capitalism etc" and then went on to be a citizen in ultra capitalist right wing Putin Russia with Putin and his friends having billions in their accounts from privatizing former state owned companies and resources<Lmaoo>

Its like selling your Mercedes C180 because he needs so much fuel and then buying a private jet to save fossil energy ressources :D

Back