UFC fighter defends pro wrestling

fromTheAshes KoSkater

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In a rare move, UFC veteran CM Punk defended late-night hoster John Oliver criticizing pro-wrestling treament of its athletes.

CM Punk did multiple fights in UFC for years as you may recall and was said by Dana White and Joe Rogan that nobody knew his talent level, this guy was as rare and untapped ass like Brock Lesnar, nobody could get in there! This guy should go back in, but congrats on defending the real fighters of pro-wrestling where ppl get hurt.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...er-tommaso-ciampa-and-more-in-the-wwe-roundup

Last edited:
I’ll be honest. When the title said “UFC Fighter”. The last person I thought of was that guy.

I’ll be honest. When the title said “UFC Fighter”. The last person I thought of was that guy.
I felt sick to my core realizing it was... HIM...

John Oliver is the CM Punk of comedians

how did he defend pro-wrestling?

he didnt. ts' title is wrong. however, ts' opening statement is more accurate, in that cm "defended late-night hoster John Oliver"

*wrong in that cm didnt defend pro wrestling (as in the organization he worked for- wwe). perhaps ts meant cm was defending other pro wrestlers who were abused and then cast aside by that promotion...

Hes a UFC fighter,and UFC veteran one of best elite sport in world don't bash or I will report you.
giphy.gif

I thought maybe Cormier got triggered and started threatening violence against teeangers on Twitter again. NOPE, just CM Punk <45>

"UFC Veteran"

He got his ass kick twice by cans. Once was fast and the other was painfully slow.

{<jordan}

"UFC Veteran"

He got his ass kick twice by cans. Once was fast and the other was painfully slow.

{<jordan}

Are you kidding? Do you have eyes? They were both competitive, Gall is pure luck his head is still on neck from devastating blow 1 micrometer away and CM is still in UFC testing pool for a reason, you think USADA tests and UFC wastes money on testing for fun?

He's coming back, Rogan and White know champ when they see one. Just because his background is from wresting does not mean he isnt good.
https://www.mmanews.com/cm-punk-recently-tested-usada/

I know, right? That's like saying:

UFC fighter talks about boxing's superiority:

How is this "rare"? Punk is a former pro wrestler whose criticized the industry for its treatment of its athletes for years.

How is this "rare"? Punk is a former pro wrestler whose criticized the industry for its treatment of its athletes for years.

uh hello, i dont read or see other UFC Fighters and UFC veterans defending or speaking out about pro-wrestling. Maybe read more?

Back