UFC fighter critic Snoop Dogg shows you sissies how a real man fights

Obviously would get slept in 5 secs by any Golden Gloves Black Belt 6'5" 270lb ripped sherdogger that only bangs 10's.

But really not bad at all.

Isn't that the Brazilian fighter Daniel something?

At least we'd be honest, Snoop talks being a hardened street thug but punches like Betty White.
So what? Being a hardened street thug just means your willing to shoot someone. You would solve violence in the urban community if fist fighting ability is what made someone a tough thug.

Total badass. I understood why he's so hard on these UFC weaklings.

He missed ever single one of those sissy punches lol dam homey smoked so much weed his mind be playing tricks on him, giving him a false sense of reality, he probably thinks he is bad ass. But still one of those punches would knock King Mo out cold.

That went out the window when he blessed his fans with this:

Wtf is this? These dudes look like grown men trying to dress like young teens. Horrible generic sound and cringe worthy dance and facial expressions, i never heard of them before.

Why are people acting like criticising this trash is some sort of sin with all the stupid sherdogger jokes? It was absolute garbage, the other guy wasn't even throwing with any intentions yet Snoop was basically running round the gym trying not to get hit. And 90% of WMMA fighters have better punching technique and more power.

Snoop dizzle cant fight for shizzle

Last edited:
sick right cross while stepping backwards with his right foot in orthodox

Give him credit for fucking up in unique ways

Snoop vs Wiz Khalifa
Bieber vs SteveO or Cruise
Conor vs Wahlburg
Rogan vs Punk

UFC 250.
I'd pay for that.

That went out the window when he blessed his fans with this:

9yDAB2X.jpg