UFC fighter Biopic

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
A couple of days ago it was announced that Rousey would be playing herself in a movie about her.

What fighter would you like to see have their story told via Hollywood and who would you cast?

my pick would be weidman but I don't know who I'd cast

Would watch a War Machine Lifetime Bio Pic. Already saw Matt Hammil's movie. Couldn't understand shit...

Dominick Cruz or Fedor.

Already saw Matt Hammil's movie. Couldn't understand shit...

Idris-Elba.gif

Gym life is boring as fuck. I read GSP's bio - it would make a boring movie. Gotta be another angle, like Brazilian favela, or someone with drug/crime problems, or who was the guy that was imprisoned in Europe for bank robbery?

I'd like to see Rory's story, moved from one side of the country almost to the other just to access better gyms when he was stupid young to train, seems it'd have to be half way interesting.

I'd like to see Rory's story, moved from one side of the country almost to the other just to access better gyms when he was stupid young to train, seems it'd have to be half way interesting.

Rory has one of the most boring personalities I've ever seen, I don't see how a movie about him, played by himself, wouldn't be suicide inducing.

And I like Rory as a fighter btw.

Bas Rutten would have a GREAT life story! Nobody tells funnier stories than him!
Royce Gracie and his family would be good
Tank Abbott would be interesting
Wanderlei Silva would be interesting...where did he get his fighting fury from?

jeremy horn
dan severn
faber
werdum

Roy Nelson would be interesting if they made him out to be like Forrest Gump. Like a big lovable guy that happens to punch really hard LOL

Back