Ufc fighter as good in street fight?

Khabilov is the last person I would want to fight on a concrete surface....

52Rustam-Khabilov-vs-Vinc-Pichel-720p-HD-3-german-suplexes-copy-2.gif
I won alot of fights after I started Greco. Wrestling is great for street fights. Slamming a guy on the concrete or over a bar stool is a game changer even from just a high double. Most likely if you suplex someone, it's over.

Concealed carry cancels out UFC credentials
Cocealed carry WITH MMA training is pretty wonderful.

I hope you're not thinking you'll get away with shooting an unarmed man unless you can very clearly articulate that he was trying to get your gun AND have witnesses.

I think if you concealed carry you should always have non-lethal tools lower on the spectrum of force for this kind of situation.

In addition to my carry and knife, I always have pepper gel or foam (so you can use it inside without fucking yourself or others up).

I always have at least some form of OC and often the smallest ASP, too (not always, though, it's still bulky and heavy).

A street fight also has the added issue of legit fear; in the octagon you know the ref will save you. I would put my money on the MMA fighter 95% of the time in a street fight, but they would be out of their element.
LOL who do you think will handle the pressure of fighting to the death better, the guy who trains, fights and might get ko'd infront of his friends and family ,on national tv, for a living or the guy who doesn't do that probably has a 9-5 were they sit down and do minimal movement and physical training and much less technique training.....yea the 2nd will TOTALY do better 5% of the time LMAO maybe 0.01

What you have to remember and take into consideration is that the majority of people dont fight with their fists anymore they use knifes and guns and anything they can get their hands on so street fighting is far more dangerous.

Back