Ufc fighter as good in street fight?

A street fight also has the added issue of legit fear; in the octagon you know the ref will save you. I would put my money on the MMA fighter 95% of the time in a street fight, but they would be out of their element.

A striker would fair better in my opinion. Especially if more than one person is involved.

most mma fighters would ko someone early I think but there is other shit in a street fight that could happen.. like if someone blindsided an MMA fighter and just bulldozed him into the concrete and their head hit the pavement they could be instantly KOd.

Some people might not even want to fight standing up. If you try to fight bare knuckle you are going to end up breaking your hands so maybe the mma guy would try to take it to the ground. If it went to the ground even a random person could bite the shit out of someone, poke their eyes out, kick them in the nuts, break their fingers, etc.

90% of the time i'm sure a professional fighter would win in a street fight, but weird shit happens.

Dan Henderson would be way better in a street fight

Mark hunt, Diaz bros, Chuck liddell, cerrone, jeremy stephens, ect.

Guys with street fighting experience.

A street fight also has the added issue of legit fear; in the octagon you know the ref will save you. I would put my money on the MMA fighter 95% of the time in a street fight, but they would be out of their element.

So you think 1 in 20 times a UFC fighter would lose a street fight? Lolololol! If we are assuming it's a one on one fight among the same sex they wouldn't lose more than 1 in 1000 against your average person regardless of weight class.

Didn't Renzo Gracie beat two muggers in a street fight or something?

A striker would fair better in my opinion. Especially if more than one person is involved.

There's a video online (pretty sure the mods don't want people posting street fights on here) with a pro boxer slowly retreating from a crowd of attackers. One dumbass walks up, gets dropped. Next dumbass gets dropped. Repeat.

Google "boxer vs. 4 attackers"

Insert video of Uriah telling story of street fight in Thailand or wherever. Look it up, it is a good yarn.

Didn't Renzo Gracie beat two muggers in a street fight or something?
And tweeted the whole thing with glee, thanking Bloomberg for ensuring guns are banned in NYC. Beat up one guy, the other ran off. So Renzo followed him, choked him out, and then gave the guy a raccoon mask while he was out.

Khabilov is the last person I would want to fight on a concrete surface....

52Rustam-Khabilov-vs-Vinc-Pichel-720p-HD-3-german-suplexes-copy-2.gif

So you think 1 in 20 times a UFC fighter would lose a street fight? Lolololol! If we are assuming it's a one on one fight among the same sex they wouldn't lose more than 1 in 1000 against your average person regardless of weight class.
This.

Someone who trains every day in multiple areas of fighting as a profession is pretty much a given to dust your untrained street joe, and very quickly.

This.

Someone who trains every day in multiple areas of fighting as a profession is pretty much a given to dust your untrained street joe, and very quickly.

Exactly and the skill is only part of it. When a normal person gets in a street fight they don't think clearly and have such an adrenaline rush they are gassed in a minute MAX, that's not the case with someone who fights every day.

From my experience average size amateur boxer or sambo/judo/wrestler will murder any untrained guy on the street. And you are asking about professionals who trained their whole life

Machida is the only one who knows how to block hadoukens flaming torpedoes and sonic booms. All the rest would loose very badly in street fight.

Back