UFC FIGHT PASS

ATTBROWNBELT

White Belt
Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I was just wondering if Glory and EBI are already on UFC Fight Pass, if they are how many of there events are on there. Im more interested in the EBI events.

Thank you.

12705189_10153707007619902_4018461694366263949_n.jpg

They only have EBI 4, one match from EBI 3, and Glory 26.

I hadn't heard about Glory. That's pretty cool, but the UFC.tv apps are so unusable and prone to errors and shutdowns I've given up unless it's a live UFC event. Truly horrible functionality.

Thank you guys. I appreciate it. Maybe I will wait until more are loaded and for EBI 6 in April.

Man, FightPass is just awesome. Worth every penny. Shit, I'm watching Shoot 61 on it right now.

I hadn't heard about Glory. That's pretty cool, but the UFC.tv apps are so unusable and prone to errors and shutdowns I've given up unless it's a live UFC event. Truly horrible functionality.
they work fine for me on every device i have

they work fine for me on every device i have

I've tried numerous methods:

The native smart TV app on my Samsung always responds with a message along the lines of "failed to load account," or some other unhelpful garbage.

The Xbox One app crashes after attempting to load fightpass content.

The computer web browser method works, but then I have to run back and forth to the computer to pause, etc.

Overall, I've found it to be a joke. Not surprising, given that it's the product of a company run by a bunch of Vegas douchebags.

Man, FightPass is just awesome. Worth every penny. Shit, I'm watching Shoot 61 on it right now.

While I agree that Fight Pass is awesome, I do have a very big complaint about it. Over here in the Netherlands we can not watch any main card live (Fight Night main cards are blacked out 48 hours and PPV main cards are blacked out 30 days) and we don't even have the option to buy PPV streams because of the Fox Sports broadcast deal. It's fucking shitty!

While I agree that Fight Pass is awesome, I do have a very big complaint about it. Over here in the Netherlands we can not watch any main card live (Fight Night main cards are blacked out 48 hours and PPV main cards are blacked out 30 days) and we don't even have the option to buy PPV streams because of the Fox Sports broadcast deal. It's fucking shitty!
We have the exact same thing. I just watch live events on TV. Hopefully, they'll evolve the service to include live non-exclusive events, too.

We have the exact same thing. I just watch live events on TV. Hopefully, they'll evolve the service to include live non-exclusive events, too.

Unfortunately most UFC main cards are on Fox Sports here, an expensive channel that mostly broadcasts soccer, so I don't have it. The European UFC main cards are shown live on the free Fox channel, but they have Dutch commentary. I do tape those to re-watch them, but I prefer to watch them with original commentary first .

Unfortunately most UFC main cards are on Fox Sports here, an expensive channel that mostly broadcasts soccer, so I don't have it. The European UFC main cards are shown live on the free Fox channel, but they have Dutch commentary. I do tape those to re-watch them, but I prefer to watch them with original commentary first .
That sucks. We have them all on one channel over in the UK. PPVs, free cards, even some FP cards are shown here.

Fight PAss on PC works pretty well for me. On the XBONE it has issues sometimes. OFten times it's a pain to navigate because it is slow from all the shit it tries to load, and one of the events (the Korea one I think) kept crashing. Aside from that I really like the service

That sucks. We have them all on one channel over in the UK. PPVs, free cards, even some FP cards are shown here.

I still watch them online (sorry Dana) but I'd rather watch through Fight Pass (more value for money) and I don't mind to get together with a couple of friends and chip in for a PPV stream. Hopefully it changes back in the near future!

When are they uploading all the K-1? That's what I really want to know

So are the Glory events from now going to be live on Fight Pass?

so much free MMA out there.

Never once felt the need to get Fight Pass.

Them adding GLORY and EBI doesn't change that.

Back