UFC FIGHT PASS Signs Historic Content Deal With INVICTA FC

I hope the UFC buys out Invicta and and has all women cards so I can skip them and go to bed early.

Didnt the ufc already steal all of invictas best fighters for the womens tuf?

This is fucking GREAT NEWS, after what seems to be an eternity!!!

I was on the fence in regards to Fight Pass, but now the UFC/Invicta just got a subscriber out of me.

Yeah, Invicta is great and now they finally have a stable place to broadcast there events. I'm happy.

Fight pass is still useless to me.

So they're offering me fights I used to get for free, fights i have already seen before, and now fights i never wanted to see.

Still not buying. I don't care if it is 5 cents, I don't pay for stuff that I previously got for free.

I would love for the entire UFC WMMA to move back to invicta fight pass cards and off of real UFC cards, but that would never ever happen.

Awesome news, I just hope the price will stay the same...

"Invicta fighters are now sharing the same stage as elite UFC fighters like Alexander Gustafson, Conor McGregor, Cung Le and Michael Bisping."

Wait. What? Does Mr. Zelaznik even know what he's talking about? Because he sounds rather stupid.

Damn UFC. Now I gotta go buy the only product from them that I've so far resisted buying.

"Invicta fighters are now sharing the same stage as elite UFC fighters like Alexander Gustafson, Conor McGregor, Cung Le and Michael Bisping."

Wait. What? Does Mr. Zelaznik even know what he's talking about? Because he sounds rather stupid.

He is referring to the fact that Alexander has fought on Fight Pass, Conor will be in the summer, and Cung Le vs. Michael Bisping will be on Fight Pass as well.

More isn't always better. Invicta wasn't that interesting before the UFC came along and scooped up a lot of their top talent. Now? Ha. It's nice that they're actually making moves to try and improve Fight Pass but this isn't it. Fight Pass still a joke and a scam...sorry zuffaboys

Fedor is going to get fight pass for this content. :icon_chee

He is referring to the fact that Alexander has fought on Fight Pass, Conor will be in the summer, and Cung Le vs. Michael Bisping will be on Fight Pass as well.

I had no idea that Conor was "elite!" When did this happen??

nice...good shit

Fight pass is still useless to me.

So they're offering me fights I used to get for free, fights i have already seen before, and now fights i never wanted to see.

Still not buying. I don't care if it is 5 cents, I don't pay for stuff that I previously got for free.

I would love for the entire UFC WMMA to move back to invicta fight pass cards and off of real UFC cards, but that would never ever happen.

FightPass is pretty amazing and is only getting better! Huge library of fights that I can watch anytime I want, anytime of the day, and I can stop and replay any portion that I want--all for next to nothing per month.

Even if they are fights you have seen before, they are not the same as you remembered, memories are selective and very faulty, plus its just fun to relive those moments.

FightPass is pretty amazing and is only getting better! Huge library of fights that I can watch anytime I want, anytime of the day, and I can stop and replay any portion that I want--all for next to nothing per month.

Even if they are fights you have seen before, they are not the same as you remembered, memories are selective and very faulty, plus its just fun to relive those moments.

Yeah but I already paid for those fights once. Why should I have to pay twice for the same fights?

Nothing is what we used to pay before fightpass, not anymore.
And if fightpass is anything like their PPV model, $10 is just the starting price. I remember when PPV's were $30, but then they raised it several times, and every time they raised the price there was a legion of fan boys to defend paying more for the same thing.

Last edited:
This is fantastic news :icon_chee Can't wait for them to get the archive on there and can't wait for the first event.

Back