UFC Fight Pass conspiracy (Connor/Nate)

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

After watching the video of GSP saying Connor was in Superior physical condition, my buddy said that he thought Connor didn't gas at all and that he was only rocked. I disagreed and went to check.

***CONSPIRACY ALERT***

(Summary on the bottom)

I searched Nates name and found the fight. I started it and once Connor walked out it started to Bruce buffer. After about 30 seconds I stopped it and restarted it. The same thing happened. Then I started it from the beginning and tried again. No luck. Then I went back in the search engine and search Connors name. I went on the site and the same thing happened. Then I went to UFC 196 and started from the beginning. I fast forward to the end and tried to play. I swear on my life that it is again in almost the same exact place.

After about 20 minutes of trying this I gave up. I tried another fight and had no problems watching it. Then I went to WWE Network and tried to watch something on there. It worked. Then I went to Netflix. It worked again.

So I'm sitting here right now trying to watch the Connor vs Diaz fight and it is still freezing in the same exact place. Can somebody check on their set up and see if it's doing it to them?

(Summary- tried 2 days in a row, numerous tactics and can't watch Connor vs Diaz but other fights and other steaming services work for me)

That fight is still in my DVR recording.

When I have a bad day, I watch Conor getting whoop and that put me in a good mood for the rest of the night.

It works for me. I think they just conspired to keep YOU from seeing it.

When I have a bad day, I watch Conor getting whoop and that put me in a good mood for the rest of the night.
haha same here. I'll rewatch Tate/Holm rd 5 and then Nate/Conor.

called-it-GIF

If you notice, Conor collapsed the exact same way Tower 7 did.

Coincidence?

I think not

After watching the video of GSP saying Connor was in Superior physical condition, my buddy said that he thought Connor didn't gas at all and that he was only rocked. I disagreed and went to check.

***CONSPIRACY ALERT***

(Summary on the bottom)

I searched Nates name and found the fight. I started it and once Connor walked out it started to Bruce buffer. After about 30 seconds I stopped it and restarted it. The same thing happened. Then I started it from the beginning and tried again. No luck. Then I went back in the search engine and search Connors name. I went on the site and the same thing happened. Then I went to UFC 196 and started from the beginning. I fast forward to the end and tried to play. I swear on my life that it is again in almost the same exact place.

After about 20 minutes of trying this I gave up. I tried another fight and had no problems watching it. Then I went to WWE Network and tried to watch something on there. It worked. Then I went to Netflix. It worked again.

So I'm sitting here right now trying to watch the Connor vs Diaz fight and it is still freezing in the same exact place. Can somebody check on their set up and see if it's doing it to them?

(Summary- tried 2 days in a row, numerous tactics and can't watch Connor vs Diaz but other fights and other steaming services work for me)

The-internet-is-not-good-for-you-x-files-GIF

So are you saying nate didn't even touch him and it was a dive? Now I'm really interested.

I'm saying, Conor collapsing was a controlled demolition.

And if I disappear, now you guys will know why.

The truth is out there

***CONSPIRACY ALERT***

(Summary on the bottom)

Without waffling on,what's your point??

I'm saying, Conor collapsing was a controlled demolition.

And if I disappear, now you guys will know why.

The truth is out there
give me your mod powers before something happens to you. we don't wanna leave sherdog to the trolls!

Lol me too sonny.

I like to save that for the end of a really long day.

That clip (and holly ronda too) always cheers me up

probably cause you're writing conor with two "n"s

Back