UFC Fight of the Year

where is Hollett vs Hamill and Kongo vs Jordan?

jokes aside, Lauzon vs Varner should be on the list, but Lauzon vs Miller was so crazy and it's still so fresh, i totally agree that someone could name it #1. I mean anything from the barrage of elbows, inside leg kicking, warmness spewing all over the face of JLau, fighters talking while the cutman was getting rid of of that glove tape, cut up Lauzon inviting people to cheer between r1 and r2, great rolls on the ground, to the beautiful last minute flying leg lock attempt and overall respect between the fighters.

Yeah, easily in the same league than KZ/Poirier. IMO better.

NO ! Fight of the year must be Big foot vs Cain There was much more blood !!!

Its funny how everybody is crazy about the miller/lauzon fight. It wasnt that good, the only thing that made it exciting for the fans was the extreme amount of blood. They just love blood ( Just Bleed fans are still the biggest part of the UFC consumers ) Actually the fight was even kind of boring, didnt look anything different than Gustafson vs Shogun, just with more blood.

It'll always be a matter of taste of course, but still... What the hell is Anderson/Sonnen 2 doing up there? It wouldn't make my top 50. It was such a deflating finish to just watch Chael suddenly go full retard and Anderson just casually punish him for it.

Joe Lauzon vs Jamie Varner isn't on that list?

Seriously wtf. I thought that was the best fight of the year then miller vs lauzon. Strange. That fight was way better than most listed.

I liked Miller/Lauzon more then Lauzon/Varner but its ridiculous that that fight doesn't even crack the top 10...

NO ! Fight of the year must be Big foot vs Cain There was much more blood !!!

Its funny how everybody is crazy about the miller/lauzon fight. It wasnt that good, the only thing that made it exciting for the fans was the extreme amount of blood. They just love blood ( Just Bleed fans are still the biggest part of the UFC consumers ) Actually the fight was even kind of boring, didnt look anything different than Gustafson vs Shogun, just with more blood.

You, my friend, are really fucking stupid.

Or just joking?

I hope its the latter.

I think Swick/Johnson is being completely over looked. I loved the hell out of that fight and the 1st round.

Back