Media UFC Fight Night: Vieira vs Tate: Official Promo

Pass not watching that garbage even if its free. Tate has always been overrated and Vieira Meh.....

Pass not watching that garbage even if its free. Tate has always been overrated and Vieira Meh.....

Miesha is the most overated WMMA fighter of all time. Ridiculous how big she got off getting smashed by Ronda twice. At least Nate WON the first fight against Conor.

she was champion, hardly overated. Her fight vs Holm was one of the best comeback wins I've ever seen.

Yea she deserves props for that win, up there with Bisping as biggest underdog champ of all time

@Iroh @TARTARA
cd6cc40d06a20ef54b02b79b4653dddd.gif

Miesha is the most overated WMMA fighter of all time. Ridiculous how big she got off getting smashed by Ronda twice. At least Nate WON the first fight against Conor.
Overrated? No.

Overachiever? Yes.

I don’t truly think anyone here thinks she’s an amazing fighter. She gets by on looks and the time she captured the belt

ngl, don't understand all the hate for tate vs viera. i get it, may not be the most thrilling headline, but it's cool to see miesha get back on track to climb the ranks again! hope it'll be a good one no matter what

Never a big Tate fan but I'll tune in for the fun. Haven't run muh Tap on it yet...

Depending on the odds, I might put something down on Viera.

Just saw she fought twice in the same night in a tournament. Lost early in the second fight by head kick ko but still, props to her. One night tourny fighting is some old school badass shit.

I just can’t see Tate beating any of the top 3 in 2022. Good for her for trying. But, in her time away, those girls got better. Even Aldana at 4 would be a tough fight. The only thing Tate has for them is wrestling. And even Holly is much improved in that department now. GDR, and Amanda light her up badly on the feet.

And anytime anybody references a 2.0. I just cringe. No matter who it’s about.

Back